By Kickout

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Working on a Williams Cherokee shuffle alley. The Game Selection button would not work at the start of a new game. Tracing the circuit from the Game Selection S.U.coil F-26 950/250 at C-9 on the schematics back to the Frame Control disc at D-9. The Game Selection S.U fires at all jumper location in the circuit until I get to the Orange wire on the Frame Control disc. The fingers on the Frame Control disc are per the manual drawing in the correct positions at the start of a game as far as I can tell. If I move the Frame Control S.U. one position the fingers on the unit now line up the rivets for the BR-O wire and the O wire of the disc and the Game Selection Button works as it should. Pushing the Frame Control Reset Coil causes the fingers to move back to the start position as shown in the manual. Should another operation at the start of a new game put the fingers in the location of rivets BR-O and O? Hope this make sense?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kickout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shuffle-alley-help-1?tu=Kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.