Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“should I add shrek”

• Yes fun game 29 votes
    73%
  • no, unless you don't want shag attac to be worst game in your collection anymore. 11 votes
    28%

(40 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago

Shrek is a lot of fun for awhile but the mini-playfield (great fun at first) absolutely kills its long term playability. Can't remember what the setting is called that makes it harder to get up to the mini-playfield (captive ball set to hard?), but if you get it turn that all the way up before you even play a game. It's still not enough to save it from becoming monotonous though, and you can't turn it off completely because it takes up too much real estate. The Smashmouth song only plays for the first 15 seconds or so of the first ball, so that never bothered me at all.

Had one, enjoyed it, sold it fairly quickly. Just thinking about it makes me want to play again though...Shrek is one of those rare games that I wouldn't buy it again but I wouldn't recommend against others buying it because I enjoyed it so much while it was here.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Only if you don't understand it.

It's possible to understand it, yet still bore of playing a toy pinball while you're standing at a real pin. Great fun for awhile though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jitneystand1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shrekwhat-say-you?tu=jitneystand1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.