IMAG3007.jpg
IMAG2988.jpg
IMAG2987.jpg
IMAG2982.jpg
IMAG2974.jpg
IMAG2963.jpg
IMAG2956.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hi guys, i got a shrek, homeused, played 41games total, looks like a new pin.
I am not using it, wanna sell it, so i can get a new stern game.
What should i sett it for??

#2 10 years ago

You should sett it 4 on fire. And u really should, not, use, so, many, run, on, sentences.??

#4 10 years ago

Lots of legos and Carlsbergs!

4000-5000 is my guess, not sure what the Denmark market is like though...

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You should sett it 4 on fire. And u really should, not, use, so, many, run, on, sentences.??

Maybe consider giving someone from Denmark a pass?

#6 10 years ago

$4500-$5000. Shrek and Family Guy are GREAT games. The rules and callouts are awesome.

GLWTS!

Jim

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Maybe consider giving someone from Denmark a pass?

Um no, he used "shrek Prise HUO" in the title. I really had no idea what this thread was even going to be about before I opened it. You have to draw the line somewhere.

It did make me laugh though.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Um no, he used "shrek Prise HUO" in the title. I really had no idea what this thread was even going to be about before I opened it. You have to draw the line somewhere.

'price' in Danish is 'pris'. hvor mange sprog taler du?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

When drawing your lines, maybe consider a move to just this side of "likely that English is not their native language".

#10 10 years ago

I am suggesting that people correct/clarify thread titles so that others are not wondering what the thread is about. You can edit/revise the title to make it clear.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Hi guys, i got a shrek, homeused, played 41games total, looks like a new pin.
I am not using it, wanna sell it, so i can get a new stern game.
What should i sett it for??

4500-5000 USD.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I am suggesting that people correct/clarify thread titles so that others are not wondering what the thread is about. You can edit/revise the title to make it clear.

You understand this site was created by people not from the states, right? Try to open your ignorance to the world a bit

#13 10 years ago

Sold mine for $4900 in similar condition, with Cliffy protectors.

#14 10 years ago

Sorry for my bad english, i´m trying. (learning everyday)
Love this site though.

To most of you guys here, thank you

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Sorry for my bad english, i´m trying. (learning everyday)
Love this site though.
To most of you guys here, thank you

It's not that bad at all, we all knew exactly what you meant. Shrek is one of my favorite pins and if you were in the states I would buy for anything close to $4,000 USD. But in HUO condition with as few plays as you say, then I would say you could probably get closer to $5,000 USD for it. Good luck!

#16 10 years ago

Happy to have you posting. I am sure most of our language snobs here don't have a second or third as you may have. Good luck with the sale!

#17 10 years ago

Mr. Decat and Jamespin, whaow thank you guys, thank you, you guys put th smile back thank you

#18 10 years ago

I would say the high $4k range for Shrek HUO......its a good game

#19 10 years ago

few pics

IMAG2956.jpgIMAG2956.jpg IMAG2963.jpgIMAG2963.jpg IMAG2974.jpgIMAG2974.jpg

#20 10 years ago

more

IMAG2982.jpgIMAG2982.jpg IMAG2987.jpgIMAG2987.jpg IMAG2988.jpgIMAG2988.jpg

#21 10 years ago

pictures aren't valid here on Pinside without a shooter lane closeup

#22 10 years ago

and more

IMAG3007.jpgIMAG3007.jpg IMAG3013.jpgIMAG3013.jpg IMAG3011.jpgIMAG3011.jpg IMAG3012.jpgIMAG3012.jpg IMAG3041.jpgIMAG3041.jpg IMAG3045.jpgIMAG3045.jpg

#23 10 years ago

Nice shrek

#24 10 years ago

I dont really play it, i got Shrek about same time as Scared Stiff, and all my time is going with SS.

IMAG3026.jpgIMAG3026.jpg IMAG3027.jpgIMAG3027.jpg IMAG3033.jpgIMAG3033.jpg

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

pictures aren't valid here on Pinside without a shooter lane closeup

Shooter lane uploaded

Would bee awsome if it could pay for a predator pin, so i only have to worry about shipping/tax/costums, (which is probepley half price of the pin)

#26 10 years ago

hole

#27 10 years ago

If you were in the states, I'd be interested at $4500...GLWS

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

You understand this site was created by people not from the states, right? Try to open your ignorance to the world a bit

Yes, I realize that. Also, your point is irrelevant to users posting clear subjects.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Yes, I realize that. Also, your point is irrelevant to users posting clear subjects.

What exactly didn't you understand about the subject line? I completely understood it and would be happy to translate for you. Just tell what part you didn't get.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/grammarian.htm

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

What exactly didn't you understand about the subject line? I completely understood it and would be happy to translate for you. Just tell what part you didn't get.
http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/grammarian.htm

The Danish to-> English translation for the title of the thread is:

Shrek praise HUO

How did you know the thread wasn't about how Shrek is a great game? ("praising" it)

That is actually why I clicked on the thread because I think Shrek is a great game. I was actually disappointed that it was a FS thread, that is all. I know very little Danish but I know enough to make the title of this thread confusing.

Also, I wanted to add that the game pictured looks to be in amazing, even stunning, condition.

#31 10 years ago

Snyper2099 - I bet you can even understand the majority of this.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

#32 10 years ago

That game is beautiful! Looks new to me. It would be really cool if you guys could drop the title issue. The guy messed up one letter and everyone else knew exactly what he meant. There are plenty of people posting on this site who are intentionally being tools, why not take your issues out on them?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Interesting but still irrelevant. The title confusion has nothing to do with spelling. Prise and price and praise all have different meanings and do not apply to your logic.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Awsome

(God praise you)

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That game is beautiful! Looks new to me. It would be really cool if you guys could drop the title issue. The guy messed up one letter and everyone else knew exactly what he meant. There are plenty of people posting on this site who are intentionally being tools, why not take your issues out on them?

I am sorry about the one word messup, will be more carefull in the future, but still we learn everyday guys

1 week later
#36 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Interesting but still irrelevant. The title confusion has nothing to do with spelling. Prise and price and praise all have different meanings and do not apply to your logic.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the OP speaks better English then you speak Danish.
Try not to be sooo insensitive!

#37 10 years ago

Don't know about the Netherlands, but I assume Shrek would go for 2800-3500€ in France (?) so actually close to what was suggested in the US. Given the pictures you sent us, this one is probably 3500+... so within Predator's range! (I am in for Predator too! Would love to buy your Shrek but can't afford it this year...)

snyper: I don't mind if you correct my english mistakes... what does not kill me makes me stronger! That's a way to progress, but I would probably enjoy a little bit more tact

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shrek-prise-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.