View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_20141028_223434_002.jpg
IMG_20141028_224806_315.jpg
IMG_20141116_163921_723.jpg
IMG_20141116_163810_905.jpg
IMG_20141117_160008_721.jpg
1415327991372.jpg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

When are you selling space odyssey?

#52 9 years ago

lmao

#54 9 years ago

Does anyone know how many stern made?

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

Does anyone know how many stern made?

i thought it was around 600, not sure tho...

someone buy this plzzz, before i plonk the $ down..

#57 9 years ago

MLK bump

#58 9 years ago

I'm thinking about it bump.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

I'm thinking about it bump.

LOL...you know you want it! I told you we are alike...I would be bumping it too, so if someone else buys it there is no decision.

#60 9 years ago

TTT

#61 9 years ago

"This is getting pathetic" bump.

If only someone had an HEP IJ for sale at a reasonable price and I could get my buddy Rich to broker a deal. You don't know anybody like that, do you, Schlockdoc?

And Yzfguy...screw the Shrek sale. Let the kiddies play it, and have us over to play it (although I'll probably gravitate to your Funhouse instead).

THIS MACHINE LOOKS BRAND SPANKIN' NEW...WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY IT???

#62 9 years ago

LOL...I had two "almost" deals fall thru. My kids are psyched it is still here, and honestly I don't mind if it stays. Still for sale if a buyer comes along, but I will just enjoy it for now.
You buying IJ?
I am on call at work right now, so I wouldn't want your first visit cut short if I got called in. Once our on call schedule is set, and I know when I'm off, you will be here getting taunted by Rudy!

2 weeks later
#63 9 years ago

Trade pending...

#64 9 years ago

Very nice machine yzf. Can't believe it didn't sell and that it took this long to swing a deal.

GL & I hope it works out for you.

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Trade pending...

No...wait! I was gonna buy it....

Ah, crap.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...wait! I was gonna buy it....
Ah, crap.

lol LIAR!

Quoted from Pinfidel:

Very nice machine yzf. Can't believe it didn't sell and that it took this long to swing a deal.
GL & I hope it works out for you.

Thanks, man. I was surprised too.

About 4 hours after I agreed on a trade, the cash offer comes rolling in I know how pissed I would be if someone bailed on me (been done to me on here before), and I am kinda psyched anyway to get the off-beat kinda game I hopefully end up with It's only pinball! If nothing else, it was fun making you guys read an aweful lot of posts about shrek

#67 9 years ago

I traded my Shrek last month too. Fun game, but not a keeper. Glad it worked out for you.

#68 9 years ago

I taunt only those deserving! GLWTT!

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shrek-for-sale-north-jersey/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.