View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_20141028_223434_002.jpg
IMG_20141028_224806_315.jpg
IMG_20141116_163921_723.jpg
IMG_20141116_163810_905.jpg
IMG_20141117_160008_721.jpg
1415327991372.jpg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Selling a minty shrek. No marks or wear on cab or playfield. Just installed color changing speaker led kit with character cutouts, full cliffy set- ramp, both scoop protectors,ramp drop rollover, and shooter lane. Cool shooter rod by modfather. Located in North Jersey walkout pickup. 4500 or evenish trade.IMG_20141028_223434_002.jpgIMG_20141028_223434_002.jpgIMG_20141028_224806_315.jpgIMG_20141028_224806_315.jpgIMG_20141116_163921_723.jpgIMG_20141116_163921_723.jpgIMG_20141116_163810_905.jpgIMG_20141116_163810_905.jpgIMG_20141117_160008_721.jpgIMG_20141117_160008_721.jpg1415327991372.jpg1415327991372.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Thanks. I agree. I really don't know what is wrong with me- I can never just be content with games, and one has to go to make room for another. Guess everyone here kinda is in the same boat.

#4 9 years ago

I like the speaker cut outs.

#5 9 years ago

Where is the shrek love

#6 9 years ago

Very nice. GLWTS

#7 9 years ago

Sunday bump

Are you tired of it or the kids

#8 9 years ago

What's up vyzer

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks. I agree. I really don't know what is wrong with me- I can never just be content with games, and one has to go to make room for another. Guess everyone here kinda is in the same boat.

I hear ya. Almost got talked out of my ACDC the other day. Would love a new game but not ready to part with one yet.

Glws!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What's up vyzer

Hanging in there. Told the wifey I couldn't go to the mall today cause I had important things to do (football and fixing my machines)...... It was a good day!
Soon as mmr and th show up...going to have a get together....hope to see you then.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Hanging in there. Told the wifey I couldn't go to the mall today cause I had important things to do (football and fixing my machines)...... It was a good day!
Soon as mmr and th show up...going to have a get together....hope to see you then.

so....end of 2q?! lol

I actually am not sick of it..I just got to a mode yesterday I had never seen. My kids love it, and it won't break my heart if it ends up staying....I just feel the itch and my others will hopefully never leave

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I would love to be there. Sounds like fun. Pinball on a Sunday is always good.

#13 9 years ago

Christmas Eve bump. Could be under the tree for tomorrow.

#14 9 years ago

Thanks. I have two possible trades. People seem to offer a trade and then change their minds. No rush on this end, the more the kids play it the more permanent it seems to become

#15 9 years ago

Was one of them a Tron LE

#16 9 years ago

unfortunately, ......no.

#17 9 years ago

what kinda trades ya looking for ?

#18 9 years ago

Texas might be tough! I would like a trade involving maybe spiderman, addams, twilight zone, lotr,and a number of 90's dmd games that I can't think of right now..... I really would prefer a local trade so we can check both games out in person.

#19 9 years ago

Jefferson Twp, no way. I just moved from Lake Hopatcong to Hackettstown for more room for more pinball machines. Only machine I would let go would be Flintstones. We should meet up sometime and check out each others collection. I always like to see other pinheads.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Texas might be tough! I would like a trade involving maybe spiderman, addams, Twilight Zone, lotr,and a number of 90's dmd games that I can't think of right now..... I really would prefer a local trade so we can check both games out in person.

Can't believe Rich won't buy it from you for his kids.

We'll all have to get together for a beer sometime. Free bump for a fellow Jersey guy and great seller!

#21 9 years ago

Absolutely on the beer! As soon as the holidays are done, we should get together.

#22 9 years ago

Sounds good. Ah, shit! I accidentally bumped your thread again!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sounds good. Ah, shit! I accidentally bumped your thread again!

^^ that was funny ^^ ...oh hell, i just did it too !!

#24 9 years ago

Donkey bump

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

better than wrestlemania bump

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

better than wrestlemania bump

You don't know that bump

Chris

#27 9 years ago

Much greener than wrestlemania 4 sure

#28 9 years ago

"Is this thing really still for sale?" bump.

#29 9 years ago

Did I mention it's green?

#30 9 years ago

Nobody localish has a trade offer? I feel antsy!!! I know trades are never easy, but so far the few offers have been themes I just can't stand
4300 cash?

#31 9 years ago

If you were out this way - it would have already been in my house. GLWTS

Scott

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

If I was out that way, I would have already been in your house.

Creepy post bump!

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If I was out that way, I would have already been in your house.
Creepy post bump!

I've been in there. Don't do it, you won't wanna leave. I tried to sleep under one of his games

#34 9 years ago

Ogre bump!

Chris

#35 9 years ago

I'm all in at $4000.......bump

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Scott

I can bring it to the Ohio show?

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I can bring it to the Ohio show?

Just picked up that TSPP, so I think this one is out - but thanks!

#38 9 years ago

Thanks for the try!

#39 9 years ago

I'd like to offer the services of the one and only Beelzeboob for free if you buy this machine. I will drive to Jefferson, help you load the machine, and even bring a six pack of your favorite brew. (I get to drink one, though.)

BUMP!!!

#40 9 years ago

I think you two should just come up and drink beer. We can even play shrek- apparently it wants to stay

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I think you two should just come up and drink beer.

"You two"? There's only one of me. Are you calling me fat?

Insecurity bump!

#42 9 years ago

Ha! I was referring to you and Schlockdoc, my two tireless shrek sale promoters!

#43 9 years ago

Dang I like this machine bump, Ok I'm all in for $4100 . Utah needs another shrek.

#44 9 years ago

Hey now, You're an All-Star BUMP!!

Chris

#45 9 years ago

Dammmmmmm 4100 I would take that.

#46 9 years ago

2500 I would bite your hand off

#47 9 years ago

sent ya a pm Oldharley.

#48 9 years ago

There are officially more posts in this thread than Shreks in collections!

(I own a Shrek. I have thought about trading it, but man, the kids get upset when I suggest it!)

#49 9 years ago

Let me know if you ever sell your Funhouse...

BUMP!

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Let me know if you ever sell your Funhouse...
BUMP!

I don't plan to sell it, but you are more than welcome to come play.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shrek-for-sale-north-jersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.