• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15344854-8448-46A5-96D9-2CDD014C922B (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

Just acquired what looks like a super nice Shrek out of Oklahoma. Came looking for the club thread and too my surprise there was none...until now! I used to have a FGY, which I really enjoyed...so I’m sure Shrek will be a big hit in this house.

So, who all else is in the club? Any must have mods? What are the estimates on how many Shrek machines Stern made? I’ve heard around 600 or maybe 700.

#2 3 years ago

Surely there is another Shrek owner who wants to join the club?

15344854-8448-46A5-96D9-2CDD014C922B (resized).jpeg15344854-8448-46A5-96D9-2CDD014C922B (resized).jpeg

#4 3 years ago

I would join but first you'd have to sell me your shrek and then I would be the only member love me some donkey pinball great game congrats on the find

#5 3 years ago

Hmm, that’s interesting, they didn’t post it as a club thread...which is why I didn’t find it. They clearly intended it to be a club thread but posted it in the Stern sub forum. Good find!!!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

I would join but first you'd have to sell me your shrek and then I would be the only member love me some donkey pinball great game congrats on the find

Yea, I’ve been looking for this title for a bit. So many were routed and beat to crap...it was really hard to find a nice HUO one. Mine is awaiting labnip to pick it up and deliver it currently.

#7 3 years ago

I'm not an owner but have played it in league a lot. Ogres Are Onions! So many great quotes in this game!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

...they didn’t post it as a club thread...which is why I didn’t find it....

My guess is there wasn't official Club Section back then.

#9 3 years ago

Well, I’ve switched their thread from the Stern sub forum to the Club sub forum. I’m going to lock this thread and bump that one. Thanks for the find TheLaw!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shrek-club-ogres-are-like-onions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.