Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Jaguar.jpg
    DSC00100.JPG
    DSC00096.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_1634.JPG
    IMG_1626.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    100_3083.JPG
    100_3075.JPG
    100_3083.JPG
    100_3075.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    #1 13 years ago

I thought it would be interesting to see what other non-pinball toys members had .. here is mine... the mid-life crisis convertible sports car I got and modded two years ago. Please post your "toys".

2001_spyder_exterior_mods.jpg.jpg2001_spyder_exterior_mods.jpg.jpg 2001_spyder_engine_mods.jpg2001_spyder_engine_mods.jpg

Edit: Please don't show off your wife/hubby or girlfriend/boyfriend even though they are the best toys

#2 13 years ago

Here is my newest toy. Besides Cirqus Voltaire that is....

IMG_0664.JPGIMG_0664.JPG

#3 13 years ago

Mine...

// Error: Image 2109 not found //

#4 13 years ago

My 2002 Toyoto MR2 Spyder putting it away in my garage for the coming winter. Also my 1968 Triumph TR25W Motorcycle. Incase you can't tell I like the colour silver, My everyday driver is silver too.

If you notice the tire casters, thats to move it around the garage, so I can get it nice and close to the wall so there is more room for my girlfriends Jeep during the winter. Plus there is no way she can ding the doors.

spyder.jpgspyder.jpg 09202kc_20.jpg09202kc_20.jpg

#5 13 years ago

Here is my toy.... 1971 Cutlass

IMG_0907.JPGIMG_0907.JPG

#6 13 years ago

Couple of toys!

100_3075.JPG100_3075.JPG 100_3083.JPG100_3083.JPG

#7 13 years ago

Couple of toys!

100_3075.JPG100_3075.JPG 100_3083.JPG100_3083.JPG

#8 13 years ago

Here's mine red rocket

coasterguy nice ride What is it? Infinity or Lexus or something like that?

And that 1971 Cutlass...green colors looks great!

Great toys guys!

IMG_0757.jpgIMG_0757.jpg

#9 13 years ago

It's a 2010 Nissan Maxima with sport package. I traded a Cadillac Cts for it. I am very happy with it. Nissan advertises it as a four door sports car and I would say that is spot on. It is quite fun to drive and I think it looks great with the curves. Especially the curvy Hood.

#10 13 years ago

Lot's of nice toys. I love the Cutlass. I had a 1971 as a teenager that was a darker green hardtop. I snuck off with another guy to visit some girls overnight in southern Indiana and blew it up coming back. We were going 110MPH and I lifted to slow for the highway exit. The timing chain snapped and all hell broke loose. The valves bent, a piston cracked the block, oil spilled back onto the windshield causing the engine to catch fire.

I pulled it off into the grass just as a state patrolman came up behind. After telling him my sad story about being way out of town and my parents not knowing he said if I could have it moved by sundown he wouldn't write any tickets. That was the worst call I ever had to make home.

I like your color choice Erak .. while Mine is a Mitsubishi Spyder yours is nicer. But then you never married and had kids.

#11 13 years ago

I'm not married, but I do have 2, kids. Boys 11 & 2.

#12 13 years ago

"I'm not married, but I do have 2, kids. Boys 11 & 2."

You can do that ?? J/K

Well off to play COD7 Black Ops with my boy before the NASCAR race starts. The download and burn just finished.

#13 13 years ago

Let me know how Black ops is, I think I'm gonna get it for me and my oldest for Christmas. We have been playing the KINECT and "RED DEAD REDEMPTION UNDEAD NIGHTMARE" zombies are great! Does other video game /arcade stuff count as toys too?

#14 13 years ago

Yes they do count. It's really cool according to my son's current opinion. I modded/flashed the Xbox360 firmware myself. It still works on Live too. BTW always use Verbatim DL DVD+R's for copies as other brands won't work most times on modded systems. You gotta have a slot machine and juke box etc in your pinball playroom.

Just went out to find that one Erak:

Red_Dead_Redemption_USA_RF_XBOX360-PROTOCOL JUST4FUN-TEAM.NL & FTACLUB.NET[02/84] - "ptc-rdr.par2" (1/1)
    collection size: 7.25 GB, parts available: 19656 / 19656
    - 13 par2 files
    - 1 sfv file
    - 69 rar files

Edit: Had to grab them off alt.binaries.b4e as they had been deleted on all the other newsgroups. So if anyone is looking just search for ptc-rdr on that group for download. Thanks my "Speedy" EU friend ... often silence is golden without saying too much

#15 13 years ago

My new Weber Q 300, does an amazing steak..

IMG_0141.jpgIMG_0141.jpg

#16 13 years ago

Video Game systems and game collections I currently have..... XBOX 360,Kinect, SEGA Dreamcast, 3DO, Sega Saturn, SNES, NES, N64, 1977 ATARI Video Pinball, Colecovision, Atari 2600, Turbo Grafix 16, And a collection of coleco mini arcade machines. My MAME cabinet, shooting gallery, and yes...SLOT machine. Every games room needs one.

Also a collecton of Tin Toy Robots, and StarWars collection.

#17 13 years ago

My new Weber Q 300, does an amazing steak..

Leigh, when is the Pinball, steak party?

#18 13 years ago

Nice collection, erak! Given it's size, I can't believe you don't own an Atari 5200, 7800 or Jaguar.

#19 13 years ago

here's some of my other interests. Classic Chevy trucks, and my 2001 Triumph Bonneville.

IMG_0908.JPGIMG_0908.JPG IMG_0911.JPGIMG_0911.JPG IMG_1626.JPGIMG_1626.JPG

#20 13 years ago

My word, that white Chev is amazing, how about some interior shots.

The Pinside BBQ at my house, no worries, one small problem, "Australia"

#21 13 years ago

I have ATARI jaguar games but no system to play them on right now. But I will take donations.

#22 13 years ago

Leigh, here's the interior of the Blazer. It's a 1972 with a full removable hard top.
    Hey Leigh, I'll be in Melbourne in February 2011. Maybe we can get together for some pinball!

IMG_1634.JPGIMG_1634.JPG

#23 13 years ago

Sounds good, drop me a pm closer to the date and i will give you all the details

#25 13 years ago

Here is another fun hobby that looks great in the game room!

IMG_0896.JPGIMG_0896.JPG IMG_1356.JPGIMG_1356.JPG

#26 13 years ago

Summer beach BBQ at Leigh's down under on Xmas !!! Yippeeeeeee

The lady I know there told me they celebrate the holiday at the beach.

Nice jukeboxes GR8pinball .. I still have three identical Rockola broken ones I am yet to make into one fully working.

BTW all the Fosters beer is on you Leigh Night .. well at least night here.

#27 13 years ago

I lived in Sydney for about six months back in the early 90's. During that time, I played a ton of pinball at the arcades on George Street. Good times!

#28 13 years ago

Guess it gives away my user name. 2001 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide

DSC00096.JPGDSC00096.JPG DSC00100.JPGDSC00100.JPG

#29 13 years ago

Here's my baby:

Jaguar.jpgJaguar.jpg

I've had it for more than two and a half years, and it still has less than 15,000 miles on it. As much as I love my Jag, I seriously considered trading it in for something cheaper so that I could buy more pins. My wife has been my main obstacle when it comes to adding to my pin collection, and this was the only thing I could think of that she couldn't possibly argue with.

#30 13 years ago

I'll trade you cars....and payments. That thing is hot!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-your-toys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.