Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by cudabee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130901_163026.jpg
    320447_424017764326979_1332191741_n pin in car.jpg
    DSCN0462.JPG
    Blue Raspberry Metallic.JPG
    image-66.jpg
    IMG_20140626_112600343.jpg
    IMG_20140704_175531278_HDR.jpg
    image-279.jpg
    image-201.jpg
    image-997.jpg
    image-501.jpg
    image-255.jpg
    image-202.jpg
    20140608_193001.jpg
    DSCN0700.JPG
    2012-F150-Platinum.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wbradley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

I bought this vehicle specifically to have a basic pin hauler. It holds any pinball machine without much length to spare. Seems basic but it is a bit of a novelty in Canada as the Scion brand just started selling here last year.

I also have a summer car on order, same brand coincidently.

xB_4v0_03[1].jpgxB_4v0_03[1].jpg frs_raven_11[1].jpgfrs_raven_11[1].jpg

#14 11 years ago

EvilJack-

Freakin' nice xB!! If I was a few years younger and didn't have 2 kids I'd probably pimp mine too. My only upgrades are auto, factory alarm and an aftermarket sat radio. Might get a nice set of wheels for it but now with the FR-S on the way it kinda seems pointless.

Maybe eventually put the FR-S wheels/tires on the xB and fit HP wider rubber to the FR-S. I'm still trying to figure out if I will need to keep the winter vehicle or not.

#32 11 years ago

Cliffy's wheels kick ass. Then again he's living in a place where he can actually drive it. Here in the burbs of Toronto you need a heated warehouse for a vintage car. In fact you rarely see them.

The Scion xB takes ANY pin, except Hercules! Width no problem, but tight on length.

#53 11 years ago

The VW Bulli will be a cool pin hauler, if it ever gets sold in N. America.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wbradley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-pinball-transportation?tu=wbradley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.