Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by donjagra
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
    DSCN0367.JPG
    DSC02939.JPG
    PF.jpg
    Balrog1.jpg
    home.jpg
    LOTR.jpg
    IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0396.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Since this website doesn't cover most EM games, and I have several, I thought I would start a thread about my pin collection, so I can show all of my games, not just the SS ones. Post your collection here too.

My collection is Space Race-based. Specifically, I wanted to collect the machines that depicted the USA space program, so no fictional space pins here. I think I have determined that there are 6 machines that fit this bill, and I have 5 of them now:

1967 Williams Apollo
    1974 Williams SkyLab
    1975 Williams Space Mission
    1984 Williams Space Shuttle
    1995 Sega Apollo 13

*I hope to get a 1963 Williams Friendship-7 pin which will complete the collection.

To read more about my collection and the Space Race, go to my website: www.empinball.com

IMG_0396.JPGIMG_0396.JPG IMG_0433.JPGIMG_0433.JPG IMG_0430.JPGIMG_0430.JPG IMG_0412.JPGIMG_0412.JPG IMG_0426.JPGIMG_0426.JPG

#2 12 years ago

I love the Theme collection....Bravo.

I played 2 games of Space Shuttle last weekend. I liked it.

#3 12 years ago
    #4 12 years ago

Cool collection! Your Space Shuttle has a small bit of playfield wear

#5 12 years ago

Just got this baby delivered yesterday!
    Hooray iceman!!! No DIB!
    Although there was a bunch of wires disconnected- as well as one wire completely ripped away from it's mate. (Legolas roll over.)
    To top it off- I have no clue where my Molex removal tool is hiding...
    I was so desperate to play it last night. I was trying to use two old (small) sewing needles to release the tabs!
    KHAAAAAAN!
    You win this round STERN!
    I guess LOTR will hold on to its "Virginity" one more night!
    Thanks ALOT Jonas Brothers!

LOTR.jpgLOTR.jpg

home.jpghome.jpg

Balrog1.jpgBalrog1.jpg

PF.jpgPF.jpg

#6 12 years ago

GnR & NGG in the garage for now

DSC02939.JPGDSC02939.JPG

#7 12 years ago

Seaburg220, that's a really cool link. A great way to show off a great collection. I was thinking of having a Medieval Madness themed collection, which would just be a wall of MM. I think at the cost of a house it's worth it.

#8 12 years ago

smassa,

Is the blue glow all coming from your SM topper? It makes the wall in that area of the room look really cool.

#9 12 years ago

Wow thats a great line up
    always wanted to add Apollo and Skylab to my Space Mission
    might be one more Wms. EM I can think of

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Your Space Shuttle has a small bit of playfield wear

... ...

Nice space theme seeburg. Do you know anything about the guy who did the original artwork for the Space Mission? Robert McCall (D.2010) did the original artwork http://www.mccallstudios.com/images/stories/interactive-gallery/0007-007_apollo_soyuz_linku.jpg

I recently corresponded with his daughter Catherine concerning a Meteor Poster I have. I was trying to work with Jay at ipdb to have the artwork credited to Mr. McCall. Interesting story there...

Just thought you might be interested. Catherine was very nice and was thrilled to hear about the enthusiasm for her Fathers artwork in the Pinball field.

G

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Is the blue glow all coming from your SM topper? It makes the wall in that area of the room look really cool.

Ya thats all from the topper for SM. Does light up the room kinda nice.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

Cool collection! Your Space Shuttle has a small bit of playfield wear

Ya, unfortunately, a lot of them do. I'm hoping to get another playfield for it someday.

Cool pins guys, thanks for posting yours.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from glilly-BOA:

Nice space theme seeburg. Do you know anything about the guy who did the original artwork for the Space Mission? Robert McCall (D.2010) did the original artwork http://www.mccallstudios.com/images/stories/interactive-gallery/0007-007_apollo_soyuz_linku.jpg
    I recently corresponded with his daughter Catherine concerning a Meteor Poster I have. I was trying to work with Jay at ipdb to have the artwork credited to Mr. McCall. Interesting story there...
    Just thought you might be interested. Catherine was very nice and was thrilled to hear about the enthusiasm for her Fathers artwork in the Pinball field.
    G

I wasn't familiar with that artist. It's one of my favorite backglasses - the colors he used just really pop, and of course the theme I'm crazy about. I appreciate the info, thanks !

#14 12 years ago

Here are my two faded and heavily routed pins. They'll never be collector's items, but I have them working pretty well now. I'm looking to pick up a few more of them after I move and have a bonafide game room/bar. I'd like to have a half dozen or so by next year.

DSCN0367.JPGDSCN0367.JPG

#15 12 years ago

Way to go NIMBLE!

Smassa, that looks awesome....great job

#16 12 years ago

I'll post mine again!!!

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from seeburg220:

My collection is Space Race-based

Seaburg, here's one for your collection:

ebay.com link: ebay.com

#18 12 years ago

Gonefishin, you have plenty of room for pins. You are going to need at least three or four more.

#19 12 years ago

I was about to say the same thing donjagra! Hey GFLM we have the same color carpet..!
    Small world isn't it!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

Gonefishin, you have plenty of room for pins. You are going to need at least three or four more.

True, but I'm moving in less than two months. That is actually the dining room. After my x took the table and hutch I had to fill it with something.

I'm trying to decide where to put them in the new house. Maybe the living room?

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I'm trying to decide where to put them in the new house. Maybe the living room?

That depends, do you ever want to get any tail?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-pin-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.