Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 644 posts
  • 198 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by BoilerUp
  • Topic is favorited by 62 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9994 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8286 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4030 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240319_211140105 (resized).jpg
    20240421_190426 (resized).jpg
    1951 Como Stadum (resized).png
    20240321_125753.jpg
    IMG_3918 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3919 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4752 (resized).jpeg
    image1 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4980 (resized).jpeg
    20240320_101720.jpg
    IMG_0496 (resized).jpeg
    PART_1708208293655 (resized).jpeg
    All-Coin OP Sticker (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 4 years ago

Cool thread.

Although Dan from New Freedom posted same, here is one from a Kings & Queens that I purchased at the York show a few years ago. Really adds character to the machine. Lee
    IMG_0289 (resized).JPGIMG_0289 (resized).JPG

#49 4 years ago

Wow! That card for Steve Young is a classic from the way-back machine.

It sometimes seems to me that PA was the land o' plenty when it came to operators and pinball machines. I grew up in MA and my area was a relative desert when it came to pinball machines located on routes. Always a machine at the bowling alleys in my town, but others were hard to find. I went to University in PA and there were pinball machines seemingly everywhere.

#109 4 years ago

Almost forgot this one which is hidden away on the upper L corner of one of my machines.
    Folks from the Wash DC area may remember this vendor, who made a business out of selling machines to individuals, until they closed down a while back.

Lee
    IMG_0325 (resized).JPGIMG_0325 (resized).JPG

#119 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

I bought my first machine from Alex Paradis, service TECH at Home Amusements back in 1986... they had a ton of games in their show room, and did a lot of repair in their Rockville facility as well. I was looking for a specific game (WMS Gulfstream), and Alex stated he had the body but couldn't find the head... he offered a discount if I could find the head in the cramped and super stacked space upstairs... took about an hour to locate it in 120 degree heat, but in the end I had a nice Gulfstream delivered to my town home in Old Town Alexandria and its been in my collection, set up and playing ever since! I believe Alex is living the dream in CA now.
    Thanks for sharing your sticker![quoted image]

Good story Don.

I bought the machine with the Home Amusement Co sticker from a guy who lived in a house located between Silver Spring & Adelphi, MD. His kids had moved out and he was preparing to move back to his home state and the machine didn't work, but I could see it was in awesome condition. The sellers house was built in 1963 and he showed me the entrance to the bomb shelter that was buried under the house, courtesy of the Cuban missile crisis; Remnant of history. Seller told me that another guy had called and offered more money after I had already arranged to come by, but he was sticking with the original deal. I was happy to get the machine.

3 months later
    #216 4 years ago

Shuffleboards and jukes! Love it.
    Looks like you're just down the road from me about 10 miles.

Lee

2 years later
    #511 1 year ago

I don't think I've seen this one before on this thread. It is on a '71 Bally I picked up. I had never even heard of Mt Ranier, MD and had to look it up. Maybe Dono or someone from DC area might recognize it?

IMG_3422 (resized).jpgIMG_3422 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Runbikeskilee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-old-operator-decals-etc?tu=Runbikeskilee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.