(Topic ID: 98546)

Show us your keychains!

By Pigjes

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9CCB5D1F-2425-4761-BCB3-6A412F226CA1 (resized).jpeg
    image.jpg
    IMAG4229.jpg
    IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0916-797.JPG
    IMG_0915-893.JPG
    image-611.jpg
    image-753.jpg
    image-362.jpg
    image-700.jpg
    image-716.jpg
    image-370.jpg
    image-214.jpg
    1406555556698.jpg
    keys.jpg
    Pin-Keys2.JPG

#1 9 years ago

I love keychains! I don’t use the ones that come with a pinball, with the plastic set, as I prefer to put them up on the wall one day, with the promos.

These are ours.
    http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff169/pigjes/pinball/keys_zps4ef64aa5.jpg

Now, show me yours!

#2 9 years ago

Well here are mine .... (MM was on the machine when i shot this pic )

Pin-Keys2.JPGPin-Keys2.JPG
    #3 9 years ago

Are you able to buy flipper bats without the post? I wouldnt mind drillin through where the post would be to hang one off my key chain.
    Or, does anyone know if the posts are easy to remove??

#4 9 years ago

Smaller old style Bally ones that had rounded edges and "Flipper" on them were mounted on the plate and post with screws, pull the screws, bat had no post.

#5 9 years ago

Posting here so I remember to take pics when I get home. I've got the standard ones on NGG and RFM, then found a cool metal mini Stargate keychain for Stargate, and we made a dog tag at the Jurassic Park ride at Universal Studios for my JP. I still need to find something cool for Spiderman, LAH, and Frankenstein though.

#6 9 years ago

My crude holder I made years ago.
    keys.jpgkeys.jpg

#7 9 years ago

I felt this would be a fitting way to hang keys. i have some coasters to put over the pop bumper holes just haven't got around to it.1406555556698.jpg1406555556698.jpg

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Posting here so I remember to take pics when I get home.

You must be far away from home

#9 9 years ago

No, I'm stuck at work, then when I get home I'm dealing with a husband who just had knee surgery and 8 dogs who don't care that he had knee surgery. lol I will try my best to remember tonight.

I will tell you that I have an old plastic First Aid kit that I mounted onto the wall, put hooks into, and use as my keychain box. My niece is 1 and walking now, and knows how to poke flashing START buttons and load up 4 player games already, so I wanted to be able to hide the keys just in case. I have a full Space Invaders theme wall (it's partially hiding behind that door in the pics,) so I put a few leftover invader decals on it, and it works pretty good. I've got 4 pins in the main room with 3 of them on a remote start, so all 4 keychains, the remote start, and the LED remote for the light strip above my fireplace all go in the box.

Below it is my "beginners" pinball, velcroed to the wall and handed to people who say the big ones intimidate them. Also my Spiderman birthday card my sister got me that plays the theme song while Spiderman bounces back and forth.

image-370.jpgimage-370.jpg
    image-214.jpgimage-214.jpg

#10 9 years ago

Close up of contents and my fav one, Stargate. Also JP's custom one.

image-716.jpgimage-716.jpg image-700.jpgimage-700.jpg image-362.jpgimage-362.jpg image-753.jpgimage-753.jpg image-611.jpgimage-611.jpg
    #11 9 years ago

There's keys in there somewhere...

Pinball Keychains (Front)Pinball Keychains (Front)
    Pinball Keychains (Back)Pinball Keychains (Back)

I keep the spares in my Sorcerer topper.
    Sorcerer Topper Key StorageSorcerer Topper Key Storage

#12 9 years ago

Yes, I also have keys for my Williams, Gottlieb and IGT games on these key rings.

IMAG4229.jpgIMAG4229.jpg
    3 weeks later
    #13 9 years ago

Useless little update, I got a flipper for me key chain! Hopin to replace the rope with a steal one with a screw clasp.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Useless little update, I got a flipper for me key chain! Hopin to replace the rope with a steal one with a screw clasp.

image.jpg 119 KB

that is a great idea.

3 years later
    #15 6 years ago

9CCB5D1F-2425-4761-BCB3-6A412F226CA1 (resized).jpeg9CCB5D1F-2425-4761-BCB3-6A412F226CA1 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-keychains and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.