IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Here's my '74 Chicago "Coin World Series". More pics at http://swampfire.smugmug.com/Category/74-World-Series/
The seller went all out and applied oak veneer. It's not original, but it sure is pretty!

WorldSeries133.jpg 84 KB

and next to a Defender !!! nice....

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisG78:

Sorry new to pin side forums did not mean to post all these photos restoring a CCI baseball champ just a few pics I wanted to share not all these. Looking for a animation cam pictured above 190-550 mine has a bad chip causing issues I've made some custom repairs attempts with JB weld but like to find original in good shape if someone has one let me know. Also I had a digital restore done on the right and left poster board inside if you want the art file let me know it costs me $80 it's off somewhat from the original but looks pretty similar just was hard to scan the originals 100% to size $10 for the file or trade for parts .Have been using Klov site but this seems to have more users and a lot more info can be shared just a bit different layout I'm hoping this site can provide more feedback.

i might speak for everyone else...
...i liked every pic !

#51 9 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Before and after photos of my Rock-Ola 1937 World Series. I bought the game in 1982. Complete top to bottom restoration around 1992. Not by me! I can only dream of having the skills it takes to create a thing of beauty like this. I cannot remember the last name of the person who did this work. His first name was Mark and he lived in southern California and was known for his cabinetry work as evidenced by these photos. Unfortunately there is a very sad tale of betrayal by a trusted friend behind these photos. Not by Mark. Taught me a very good lesson though.

wow, that's absolutely beautiful !
do you still have it, and does it play ?

2 years later
#298 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Genco Champion - little ping pong balls fly in the air after hit. One of two games made like this, this things a monster.
United Super Slugger - I refer to this game as the Cadillac of pitch and bats. Running man unit, super home run hole, 3 levels to score a home run, 3 ramps, 3 bat speeds, it has it all. Another huge game.
Keeney League Leader - little metal balls roll down and you hit them into chutes for hits. Not easy to do. Many games made with this feature but most usually mini sized not full size like this one.
I've had a number of pitch and bats roll through the collection and these three had the uniqueness to never leave.
Enjoy

holy moly man, those are 3 amazing looking games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider labnip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=labnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.