IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 9 years ago

Working on 1967 WMS Base Hit. Anybody know where to get the rebound rubber that surrounds the PF? Also looking for a repro or very nice BG. Photos to come soon.
thanks

#81 9 years ago

Is it a hard rubber? Available at the local hardware store?
thanks

#83 9 years ago

cool and thanks

#87 9 years ago

Here's photos of my 67 WMS Base Hit that I'm working on. Someone covered the cabinet with wood grain shelf paper! I'm going to do a repaint. Still looking for a very nice BG.

_DSC0459.jpg_DSC0459.jpg _DSC0460.jpg_DSC0460.jpg _DSC0461.jpg_DSC0461.jpg _DSC0462.jpg_DSC0462.jpg
4 weeks later
#98 9 years ago

Need score/instuction cards for my WMS Base Hit. Scan would be great. Restoration is coming along fine. Finished paint job today.

cab wip.jpgcab wip.jpg side before.jpgside before.jpg
1 week later
#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

Just finished the lamination on the control panel.

It looks great. Redoing the one for my WMS Base Hit.
Did you reuse the nails for the pitch plaque, or find some new ones? Did you use a router for the pitch button holes?
Thanks,
Izzy

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

Steve at Pinball Resource sells the pins. I used new ones. I used a router for the large hole and a dremel router for smaller holes.

Thanks for the info. Almost done with this game

#108 9 years ago

Looking for a bat handle, part# 2A-2731. Trying to finish off my WMS Base Hit.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#117 9 years ago

Just finishing up my 67 WMS Base Hit. Cabinet repaint, made a repro translite/BG, new formica on the control panel, etc.
The rebound trim that was suggested earlier by another pinsider worked well. The adhesive did not work too well for me, so I used my nail gun.
I have a half a roll for sale at cost if anyone needs some. You have to buy a 25' roll and I only used about 10'.

game finished.jpggame finished.jpg head done.jpghead done.jpg control panel.jpgcontrol panel.jpg PF final.jpgPF final.jpg rebound rubber.jpgrebound rubber.jpg
#120 9 years ago

thanks. Hate to say it, but I'll be selling it. I have an Upper Deck that I think is more fun. Possible buyer, but if not, I'll let people know.

#123 9 years ago

thanks. I used to cut them out on velum. I now do the artwork in Photoshop and have them cut on a C&C machine in masonite.

6 months later
#191 9 years ago

Anyone have a Keeney League Leader? Just picked one up. No photos yet, it's still in my van. Looks complete, no idea if it works, not sure if the bat is correct. I hope PBR has a schematic. Let me know if you have one, working or not.
thanks

#193 9 years ago

Hey Clay,
Long time since we talked. I'm sure yours is very nice. I'll send you an email next week.
Izzy

3 months later
#224 8 years ago

Just finishing up my restoration of my 59 Keeney League Leader. Besides the usual stuff, had to make a new coin door and repaint the front. Not quite exactly like the original coin door, didn't have the the coin slot and return. Added a start button, since there are no credits to be earned. Did a BG, also had to do the outfield plastics, the bat area, recondition the ball conveyer belt, repaint legs.
Any idea of a value? I probably need to sell this, moving to a smaller space.

front.jpgfront.jpg

ramp.jpgramp.jpg

outfield_old_plastics.jpgoutfield_old_plastics.jpg

bat_area.jpgbat_area.jpg

game_wbg.jpggame_wbg.jpg

pf_and_bf_lit.jpgpf_and_bf_lit.jpg

bat_area_1.jpgbat_area_1.jpg

outfield.jpgoutfield.jpg

#228 8 years ago

I put in 1/2" balls. Never came close to the Super Home Run. It would be pure luck.

#233 8 years ago
Quoted from tuffano:

Very nice work indeed. What size ball does this take and have you ever hit the Super Home Run?
That shot looks like a 1 in a 1000 if not more.

Never got the Super Home Run, but I did activate the switch. It activates a coil that kinda makes a buzzing/vibrating sound. Stays that way until you hit a switch on the bottom of the cabinet near the power switch.
Maybe you won something that the location/arcade gave you. Then they would turn off the coil.

I just added a bell for when you got a run. Prior to that it did not have a bell or knocker for runs.

4 years later
#456 4 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

Picked up a 72 Williams Line Drive months ago. Just about done. After 60 hrs+ of cleaning etc. (ughh)
New bullseye target plastic , stripped & plated pitch/bat buttons, made new alum hanging targets & powder coated red, new pitching mound flap & powder coated green.
Added crowd scenes, touched up batters box & mylared area and added some led lighting which really helps if room lights are off. Cabinet rough - just touched up as best I could
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice looking game. Where did you get the bullseye plastic?
thx
izzy

#458 4 years ago

Cool. Very helpful
thx

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider izzy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=izzy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.