IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fanuminski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#447 4 years ago

Picked up a 72 Williams Line Drive months ago. Just about done. After 60 hrs+ of cleaning etc. (ughh)
New bullseye target plastic , stripped & plated pitch/bat buttons, made new alum hanging targets & powder coated red, new pitching mound flap & powder coated green.
Added crowd scenes, touched up batters box & mylared area and added some led lighting which really helps if room lights are off. Cabinet rough - just touched up as best I could
IMG_2216 (resized).JPGIMG_2216 (resized).JPGIMG_2217 (resized).JPGIMG_2217 (resized).JPGIMG_2218 (resized).JPGIMG_2218 (resized).JPGIMG_2212 (resized).JPGIMG_2212 (resized).JPGIMG_2215 (resized).JPGIMG_2215 (resized).JPGIMG_2214 (resized).JPGIMG_2214 (resized).JPGIMG_2204 (resized).JPGIMG_2204 (resized).JPGIMG_2206 (resized).JPGIMG_2206 (resized).JPG

#450 4 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Game looks great, I played Line Drive a lot back when it first came out.
I really like the crowd scenes you added, was it difficult to do? I have a 1966 Williams 'Pitch & Bat' and would really like to add some crowd scenes, I think they improve the look of the game.
I also saw a pic (below) where Vic Camp had added crowd scenes to another Line Drive that he had done awhile ago. Not sure if the dimensions of the crowd scene (paper?/vinyl?) would be the same as for my 'Pitch and Bat' (bottom picture).[quoted image][quoted image]

Vic Camp's pics gave me the idea for the crowd scenes and after searching on google (couldn't find his), I found this
on Sports Crowd wallpaper https://wallpapersafari.com/sports-crowd-wallpaper/
and had a local printer print out a bunch of pieces (7" x 16" or so) for me to piece together. I just
added some glue to the adhesive backed paper. Not hard. In hindsight, I should've had him print
on thicker/ sturdier stock -or even a vinyl.

1 month later
#457 4 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Nice looking game. Where did you get the bullseye plastic?
thx
izzy

Shay http://shayarcadegroup.com/playfield-plastics/

but keep in mind it's thinner than the original and the metal trim will have to be tapped/banged to close the gap.
I choose to put a 1/16" piece of lexan/plastic that is mostly shatterproof in front of my new bullseye - but then had
to find something else to hold the two together since they now were too thick for the metal edging. really hard to find
something that will work -so I used Mcmaster Carr #8451A91 black u-channel push on trim

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fanuminski.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=fanuminski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.