IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisg78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I figured this subject was getting big enough with Pinside members to warrant it's own thread so here it is!
Show and tell us about your cool old Pitch and Bat games. Let's see some pictures of these babies!
Make sure to check out these other cool topics when you get a chance such as pinball, gun/sub games, and mechanical games/toys as those are covered in these other cool threads:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-show-us-your-em-gun-games
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-bowlers-mechanical-and-old-electrical-toys-in-your-gameroom
Folks can post pictures, share information,ask advice, and talk about these classic machines in general as well.
Want to buy, sell, or trade a games? Post it here!
Enjoy!
Ken

image-787.jpgimage-787.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

image-549.jpgimage-549.jpg
image-969.jpgimage-969.jpg

image-756.jpgimage-756.jpg
image-493.jpgimage-493.jpg
image-660.jpgimage-660.jpg
image-299.jpgimage-299.jpg
image-598.jpgimage-598.jpg
image-492.jpgimage-492.jpg
image-972.jpgimage-972.jpg
image-975.jpgimage-975.jpg
image-674.jpgimage-674.jpg
image-538.jpgimage-538.jpg
image-371.jpgimage-371.jpg
image-945.jpgimage-945.jpg
image-386.jpgimage-386.jpg
image-963.jpgimage-963.jpg
image-506.jpgimage-506.jpg
image-687.jpgimage-687.jpg
image-326.jpgimage-326.jpg
image-304.jpgimage-304.jpg
image-257.jpgimage-257.jpg
image-819.jpgimage-819.jpg

Post edited by ChrisG78: Doubles

#42 9 years ago

Sorry new to pin side forums did not mean to post all these photos restoring a CCI baseball champ just a few pics I wanted to share not all these. Looking for a animation cam pictured above 190-550 mine has a bad chip causing issues I've made some custom repairs attempts with JB weld but like to find original in good shape if someone has one let me know. Also I had a digital restore done on the right and left poster board inside if you want the art file let me know it costs me $80 it's off somewhat from the original but looks pretty similar just was hard to scan the originals 100% to size $10 for the file or trade for parts .Have been using Klov site but this seems to have more users and a lot more info can be shared just a bit different layout I'm hoping this site can provide more feedback.

image-733.jpgimage-733.jpg image-719.jpgimage-719.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-704.jpgimage-704.jpg
#60 9 years ago

Sent twice

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

ChrisG78, what is this product in this pic and where did you get it? I assume it is for re-doing the white plastic inside trim.

254058-i.jpg 42 KB

Quoted from jeffc:

ChrisG78, what is this product in this pic and where did you get it? I assume it is for re-doing the white plastic inside trim.

254058-i.jpg 42 KB

After searching around on the net with no luck on orginal trim just went to lowes determined to find something. Ended up buying some 1/4" white ribbed weather seal "rubber king". I used a my trim nail gun with small staples to secure them looks decent should do the job. Good eye on spotting that did not mean to post so many doubles and misc photos.

image-246.jpgimage-246.jpg image-9.jpgimage-9.jpg
#62 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I've thought about having the background reproduced for my '74 CC World Series. I have them scanned, so I just need to spend a weekend cleaning them up. Not sure if I'd run into copyright problems though...

Darn should have been on here earlier I believe it's the same as mine I had to resort to a fed ex print shop scanner. Then found a referred mom and pop print shop who does some digital restores. I've kind of tried to outsource most of my cosmetic work my talents are in the electrical and mechanical side of restorations but cosmetically not so much just takes to much time for me to make it look vs paying someone to do it for me. I won't even say how much those prints cost went way overboard but they are laminated very durable. Tried to touch up original poster board with some acrylic paint did it on my speed shift was pretty easy but on this game I just could not get a good match tried several different shades so went the expensive route. Do you have the yellow pitching selection card fast, slider curve remade or instruction cards? I know that I can do myself but if you someone has them redone and can send them I'd give my restored art file for them. Also trying to find if anyone redid the green bleacher artwork that has a art file or remade original style plexiglass to sell. I'm not even gonna attempt to remove it to try and touch up I can tell what artwork is left will fall to pieces if removed.

image-919.jpgimage-919.jpg
#64 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm very interested in that too - Mine has no trim. I can share my scans of the bleacher and stadium art if you'd like. Should I start a '74 World Series "club" thread?

That would be a good idea 74 club although these 1970's CCI games are not sought after like a lot of these beautiful older classic pitch and bat games collectors posted but it would be nice to share tips, pics and vids on them. Getting better at this sites navigation a lot is going on but a few settings adjustments are making it easier so if you start one maybe message me if I don't respond to the thread.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from brickdds:

Does anyone have access to replacement side art (inside the cab) for CC Baseball Champ?

Yes I do check out page 1 of this thread photo shown. The image was cut a little short as u see the dug out is not complete just could not get a great scan from my orginal using what was available. I was overall happy with the results if you look close he missed one small touch up in the stands I missed that when he me sent approvals unfortunately. It costs me $100 with scans from fed ex then the digital restoration artwork was $80. I'd sell the art file for $10 or trade for misc parts other files etc. If you want I could have them print it and ship it they put this on a very durable laminated sheet I can get more details on material used and costs if intrested wasn't cheap.

1 month later
#112 9 years ago

I have made a few videos to maybe help someone with similar issues for a CCI animation problem.

I also wish to maybe get some pointers on a unresolved problem. My pitching unit that includes two large coils and a "core" was missing the mount and cores. Unable to find orginal "cores" I made my own using two steel bolts zinc coated and two brass coil sleeves. When you press slider or curve they each produce a magnetic field strong enough to hold a small screwdriver up for a sec from the bottom. However this does not change the pitch direction much if any. I'm not sure if this needs to be mounted differently or use a different home made " core" material.

I did find one or two videos of CCI baseball showing the slider and curb. I guess it's only a very minor amount of ball movement so I'm gonna video from above see if mines similar. I was hoping it would be a crazy monster curb etc but I guess even the factory assembly it was not a huge pitch variation I was looking for.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Post edited by ChrisG78: Found some videos of CCI gameplay.

image-473.jpgimage-473.jpg
#114 9 years ago

Not the best camera work but if someone is searching for solutions to animation issues could save a good amount of time. I took a closer look and no ball movement whatsoever is occurring when the slide or curve pitch is selected. If anyone has a idea how to make a stronger magnetic field I'm open to suggestions. I'd really like to see a pic of what the factory mount and core looked like beyond the drawlings in the game manual. Man why do people always toss away the most vital parts to a game both cores and sound card gone when I bought this. I guess since they don't know how to fix it they think nobody else can so lets just throw them in the trash.

#115 9 years ago

Well figured I'd retry a homemade pitching unit with a little more effort. Made a bracket out of a drawer roller guide mount had some spare coil stops and cut down the bolt length. I'm happy with the results now just need that sound board back from Canada fixed hopefully soon.
Link to pitching after today's modifications..

image-245.jpgimage-245.jpg image-612.jpgimage-612.jpg image-457.jpgimage-457.jpg
1 week later
#122 9 years ago

Looks great top notch repaint

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisg78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=chrisg78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.