IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 9 years ago

Anyone have a score/instruction card or know the text for a 1966 Midway Little League? Shopping one, and it's difficult to gauge correct operation without (plus it would be better than bare metal).

1 year later
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I'd love to try that game some day.

Absolutely agreed - what a fantastic game!

2 years later
#391 5 years ago

Does anybody have the capacitor list for the sound boards on a Williams Line Drive? None of the sounds work in mine (it's had a rough life, so not surprised) and thought I'd shotgun the caps first, then move to the amp.

The caps may have originally been marked, but I haven't been able to spot the markings on all of them. Hoping someone has a complete list somewhere.

This was the first game Williams made with a solid state sound board, from my understanding, and the sound boards were made by URL/Allied Leisure. Very simple sounds, but quite noticeable when there is nothing at all.

4 years later
#683 1 year ago

Line Drive works in this way. There's a small stepper near the magnet under the playfield. This has a switch which is NO - you would need to modify the actuator if you didn't want every pitch to curve if you force the switch closed. Depending on how it is played, the magnet fuse may also blow (kids tend to rocket pitches fairly quickly, which you can moderate by removing balls from the pitch unit, but that slows the game down).

#685 1 year ago

Yeah, someone's already done a modification there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.