IMG_1181 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1179 (resized).jpeg
990CAB7A-2911-402B-8DFB-002768451A3A (resized).jpeg
30CE58DB-0ED0-4AD8-849A-3844C5288E0B (resized).jpeg
DSCN8078 (resized).jpg
104_1877 (resized).JPG
104_1875 (resized).JPG
2E79C59D-FC50-4F78-9860-FFDFE332050F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 9 years ago

Comiskey Park started life as a 1968 Williams Ball Park, but since I am from Chicago (Whitesox rule), I saw it as an opportunity to redesign and customize. The game has a real nice baseball feel and the ability to hit the ball out of the park and get a left center and right field homerun. Getting one each in a game awards an extra inning as does hitting each of the targets. The cons in my opinion were that the backglass was boring with cartoonish flipper wearing ball players. The RMU has a stupid wrap around graphic that ruins the coolness of the players running the bases. Ball park only came with pitcher, catcher, batter and ump. I added the four additional 1st, 2nd, 3rd base and shortstop players. The other issue I didn't like was the steep angle that the RMU was set at. Looked like they were playing ball on the side of a hill. I modified the RMU to bring the angle down. I also created custom grandstands, bleachers and a reproduction "Invite Competition" bezel. All metal pieces are powder coated. Custom game cards with a unique topper of a brick of Comiskey next to Konerko holding the World Series Trophy. Custom backglass as well as cabinet and RMU graphics. The head shows the "North Side" Cubs separated from my "South Side" Sox with the City of Chicago flag. Let me know what you think?

Season opens soon.JPGSeason opens soon.JPG Coin-door installed.JPGCoin-door installed.JPG Side Artwork Complete.JPGSide Artwork Complete.JPG Head Complete.JPGHead Complete.JPG Added 4 players.JPGAdded 4 players.JPG Blimp View.JPGBlimp View.JPG Batter View.JPGBatter View.JPG Custom powder coated bleachers.JPGCustom powder coated bleachers.JPG New-cards-409.JPGNew-cards-409.JPG Outfield Area.JPGOutfield Area.JPG
#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I checked there and they don't have any ....anywhere else ?

Steve at pinball Resource might have them. I know he rebuilds pitching units.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Working on 1967 WMS Base Hit. Anybody know where to get the rebound rubber that surrounds the PF? Also looking for a repro or very nice BG. Photos to come soon.
thanks

I found a real nice clear half rounded rubber trim that fits perfectly in the trim channel. The opaque /white color detracts from the look in my opinion so I really like what I found. If you are still looking PM me and I can get the specs for you.

#92 9 years ago

Just finished the lamination on the control panel.

Panel-Complete.JPGPanel-Complete.JPG Panel-Complete-wiring.JPGPanel-Complete-wiring.JPG
#93 9 years ago

Ready for the season opener!

Comiskey Park Final-1.JPGComiskey Park Final-1.JPG
#95 9 years ago

LMAO, No I only had to buy an 8' x 2-1/2' roll.

2 weeks later
#101 9 years ago

Steve at Pinball Resource sells the pins. I used new ones. I used a router for the large hole and a dremel router for smaller holes.

1 year later
#239 8 years ago

Here is as found picture of my 1941 Scientific Batting Practice. This is going to be one sweet game when finished. 15 pitches for a nickel! So a perfect game would be 15 runs. The cool thing is that it keeps track of the runs as you play and warns you when there are 3 pitches remaining. If this game could only talk!!!

2B-Restored_(resized).jpg2B-Restored_(resized).jpg

6 years later
#678 1 year ago

I have a few pieces for a 1968 Williams Ball Park if anyone needs them. Just looking for fair price. I am in Queen Creek AZ.
Invite Competition bezel executed in unbreakable Rhino plastic. Includes the invite Competition decal.

Stock backglass perfectly cleaned up and executed in Plexiglass.
Custom Comiskey Park backglass perfectly executed in Plexiglass.
Custom Wrigley Field backglass perfectly executed in Plexiglass.

Custom Stock color Targets perfectly executed in durable vinyl.
Custom Black color Targets perfectly executed in durable vinyl.

Custom Bleachers perfectly executed in Plastic.
Custom Grandstands (similar to art blades go but executed in Plastic. (sold in pairs)

PM me is interested in any of these pieces.
I only have one perfect piece that wraps around the running man unit.
The other pieces I have several.
I also have the majority of the coin door.
Here is how I customized my game and made it "my own".
I made two of these. One is currently for sale locally by a friend of mine. I think he is asking $3500

Ballpark3 (resized).JPGBallpark3 (resized).JPGInvite competition (resized).jpgInvite competition (resized).jpgNew Bezel (resized).JPGNew Bezel (resized).JPGBezel Damage (resized).JPGBezel Damage (resized).JPGIMG_8598 (resized).JPGIMG_8598 (resized).JPGIMG_8599 (resized).JPGIMG_8599 (resized).JPGCustom powder coated bleachers (resized).JPGCustom powder coated bleachers (resized).JPGIMG_2021 (resized).JPGIMG_2021 (resized).JPGIMG_8800 (resized).JPGIMG_8800 (resized).JPGComplete Set (resized).JPGComplete Set (resized).JPGComiskey2 (resized).JPGComiskey2 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 03 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 03 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 04 (resized).jpgComiskey Market 04 (resized).jpgComiskey Market 05 (resized).jpgComiskey Market 05 (resized).jpgComiskey Market 06 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 06 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 07 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 07 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 08 (resized).JPGComiskey Market 08 (resized).JPGBall Park Backglass (resized).jpgBall Park Backglass (resized).jpgCOMISKEY (resized).jpgCOMISKEY (resized).jpgWrigley Field - Low-Res (resized).jpgWrigley Field - Low-Res (resized).jpgComiskey1 (resized).JPGComiskey1 (resized).JPGComiskey3 (resized).JPGComiskey3 (resized).JPGComiskey4 (resized).JPGComiskey4 (resized).JPGComiskey5 (resized).JPGComiskey5 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#694 1 year ago

Here is my 1941 Scientific Batting Practice. It's now at 85% complete and will be offered for sale when finished. New cabinet! I made new custom artwork! Gonna be amazing.

IMG_2928 (resized).JPGIMG_2928 (resized).JPGIMG_2955 (resized).JPGIMG_2955 (resized).JPGIMG_2957 (resized).JPGIMG_2957 (resized).JPGIMG_3183 (resized).JPGIMG_3183 (resized).JPGIMG_6782 (resized).JPGIMG_6782 (resized).JPGIMG_6783 (resized).JPGIMG_6783 (resized).JPGIMG_7148 (resized).JPGIMG_7148 (resized).JPGIMG_7681 (resized).JPGIMG_7681 (resized).JPGIMG_9191 (resized).JPGIMG_9191 (resized).JPG

#696 1 year ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Very unique! I’ve never seen that one before.

It could be in your game room. PM if interested. There are several good videos on youtube. Search "1941 Scientific Batting Practice". You will even see my custom backglass in another persons game.

#702 1 year ago
Quoted from Judoratt:

Just picked this up this morning. I always wanted a pitch and bat. It coins up pitches and then blows 15amp fuse.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Does it blow a fuse all by itself or does it blow after you press the swing button?

1 week later
#710 1 year ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

I’ve seen some people add vinyl grandstands along the insides of their machines. I would love to do this but I haven’t found much info on it. Anyone have any tips on how to do this?

I have made these for Williams 68' Ball Park and Williams 65' Pitch and Bat
PM me if more details are wanted.

Season opens soon (resized).JPGSeason opens soon (resized).JPG
1 week later
#717 1 year ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Steve Young at Pinball Resource is the best in the business. I sent him my Upper Deck bracket to repair the elongated shaft hole. He sent me a great condition replacement bracket.
[quoted image]

Steve is awesome for sure, but couldn't you just take your piece to a local machine shop and have yours corrected?

9 months later
#740 3 months ago

Making progress on my Scientific 1941 Batting Practice. Hope to have it for sale soon.

Front complete (resized).jpgFront complete (resized).jpgStriping (resized).jpgStriping (resized).jpg

Side plexi (resized).jpgSide plexi (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-pitch-and-bat-games?tu=Golgotha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.