(Topic ID: 87707)

Show us your EM Bowlers, Mechanical, and old Electrical Toys in your Gameroom!

By EM-PINMAN

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CC Pro Basketball Door Adjustment Instructions.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_20240403_091144868-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091218493_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091144868 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091444107 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091233305_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091248106 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091243897 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091306542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_085015166 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091131492 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091444107 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091306542 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091253676_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091350919 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240403_091327118 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1436 5 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Here's one that i just finished restoring. Needs a coat of finish on it once it warms up outside. It takes quarters instead of english pennies and spits out Kit-Kat's.[quoted image]

Amazing work! I have been getting into the older coin-op lately for variety myself. Just amazing what they designed and built back then.

#1439 5 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

Something a little different - 1939 Exhibit Supply "Blue Streak" crane. Wonderful restoration and shout out to Mike Hasanov (Vintage Coin-op) with whom I have had several dealings over the years. I know that he has helped other Pinsiders with their award winning restorations.
When first anticipated, I thought the crane would go into my game room, but the Mrs. was so impressed with the appearance of the machine that she encouraged me to keep it "upstairs" where it will be readily seen. So, it's now situated in my office. Works on a nickel. The grandkids love it and I got so much stuff in it so it assures that almost every attempt will be a winner. Look closely and you'll see some other things in there that are really more for adults.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Seen the video Mike did on this one absolutely beautiful! He does great work but his toys can be addictive and pricey. I have several of his pieces now and live them. Just had him do this Popperette to make movie night just that much more special with the kids.

5037B8B8-F4CA-48A7-ADC1-28F5857177B9 (resized).jpeg5037B8B8-F4CA-48A7-ADC1-28F5857177B9 (resized).jpeg945799AC-A5D3-4FA4-9639-281B103A29E1 (resized).jpeg945799AC-A5D3-4FA4-9639-281B103A29E1 (resized).jpegED9C8CD0-A80D-46AD-9EC3-3D85E2C77282 (resized).jpegED9C8CD0-A80D-46AD-9EC3-3D85E2C77282 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#1587 4 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

1950 International Mutoscope Corporation Flying Saucers
A new addition to two other space themed games in my basement is this coin-operated arcade. The 1950 International Mutoscope Corporation Flying Saucers.
Was beautifully restored by Mike Hasanov/Vintage Coin-op restorations. Rather simplistic by today’s view, but “exciting” for the 1950’s, the object is to keep the flying saucer on a moving/zig-zagging metal wire “beam” on a rotating drum. Not easy to do, and if done successfully, a green light flashes on and the flying saucer on the art glass moves to different cities from Los Angeles to New York. A short video of game play:

I’ve previously posted about the 1963 Bally Star-Jet and the 1959 Gottlieb Universe. Both are my favorite metal rail and woodrail space themed pinballs. I have posted links to some older videos that I made of them:
Video of Star-Jet:
Video of Universe:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Awesome! Hasanov toys are addictive and Expensive unless your on his celebrity list lol. Have 3 now and as he is close to my house I visit the shop often to dream about owning other toys... recently picked up a Popperette he restored for me. Absolutely amazing work.

8BF0A9FA-71A2-4017-A230-266DA6ED9610 (resized).jpeg8BF0A9FA-71A2-4017-A230-266DA6ED9610 (resized).jpeg
#1594 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

What's his celebrity list?

He has several Very high end clients (great work attracts money) from music celebs to 5 star Vegas magicians. All of Mikes work is 5 star no question but it does come with a bit of sticker shock if your not prepared lol. I Almost bought one of the mighty mights he was finishing (set of 2) but had to pull back as we just setup the room with a more modern sound setup. Way cool stuff in his shop though. He has Many great videos on YouTube that show some of his work detail mostly on very rare titles.

#1595 4 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

I'm not a celebrity, but we've become good friends over the years. The Popperette is a wonderful and beautiful piece. I've collected several things that Mike has restored and, yes, he's an amazing artisan. Pix of a Stoner candy machine, ESCO crane, Lucky Strike, PAMCO Major League/Cannon Fire, Music Mite. Thanks[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely Amazing collection appreciate you sharing!! After finishing my game room my kids complained because I didn't have a claw machine......Umph So I found a Beautiful restored Buckley Jewel Box to fit the theme with the Popperette. It's almost to pretty to let the kids play with it but hey its only a nickel! lol

IMG_3930 (resized).jpegIMG_3930 (resized).jpeg
#1598 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotemwill:

Is the popperette a fantasy piece or is that actually what one originally looked like?

That’s what it looked like new inside and out granted he adds a bit of custom flair with pinstriping for a personal touch. I have the original round corn hopper if I want to make it stock.

1 month later
#1624 4 years ago
Quoted from Jappie:

Got these two beauties delivered home today: Evans Ten Strike and Chicago Coin Basketball Champ. Both fully working. What an absolute joy.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow what a find! Congrats love them both!!!

2 months later
#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from plgg3:

Here is something the young people would not even know how to use. They were everywhere back in the day. Nothing like the 3 different tones of the coins falling .There would be an operator on the other end of the line. A very different time.[quoted image]

Love it. Sure would make texting a challenge!

3 months later
#1753 4 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Drive-in speakers converted to Bluetooth/stereo.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hell yeah thats Cool! Any chance your selling anything like this?? Really looks great.

1 month later
#1777 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Just completed resto on a Daval 1940s Gusher trade stimulator. Machine takes a nickel and provides tokens out right hand side for symbol wins. Bonus door on the front is for jackpot in which I have lodged a dollar bill. Nice looking machine and plays smooth and precise.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This restore looks amazing, love these mini units. What does “jackpot in which I have lodged a dollar bill” mean? Is that the award you put in for some form of jackpot?

1 week later
#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Not sure if I ever posted a good pic of my bowler. Such a great addition to the game room.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That is impressive and it’s looks amazing. So wish I had the space for one of these.

#1827 3 years ago
Quoted from pins-with-cows:

Hello pinsiders.
Here my two bowlers,Williams 1970 mini bowl and United Regal Bowling Alley 1963 (my birthday year).
I need to make place to set up the Regal bowler, perhaps this summer?
Take care and play pinball.
Good day.
[quoted image]

Games, decor, and Wow what a cool looking room! I’m guessing older building or way creative architect. Nice.

#1837 3 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome games! We love our Motorama definitely unique.

1 month later
#1869 3 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Nice work. It reminds me my son in law used discarded bowling alley lanes for a kitchen benchtop a couple of years ago in renovating an apartment.
[quoted image]

Just imagine how many balls were on that counter! Kidding aside that looks amazing.

1 year later
#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Everyone remotely curious about mechanical things should dive in to this amazing video on the Shoot The Bear mechanism, which is just pure arcade engineering genius

Seen this. Always amazed to see how these complex mechanical games were made long before CAD systems and advanced machinery. Amazing stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-em-bowlers-mechanical-and-old-electrical-toys-in-your-gameroom?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.