Show us your EM Bowlers, Mechanical, and old Electrical Toys in your Gameroom!

Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders.

By EM-PINMAN

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 770 posts
  • 145 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by Oldgoat

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by bek1966
Uploaded by presqueisle
Uploaded by presqueisle

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

There are 770 posts in topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
    #751 11 days ago

Gosh I'd drive that far too. I have never been near one of those, It would be the game to play in my basement. Thanks for sharing.

#752 11 days ago

Thanks guys!

I actually made the drive twice! The first time was in December to take a look at the game in person and put a deposit down on it. The seller was very nice to allow me to do that and hold it for me while I put together the remainder of the funds. Monday was the pick up and I was blessed with a sunny day in the upper 40's (unusual weather for February in these parts).

With another pitch and bat making it's way into the state of Wisconsin I think it is time to see if anyone is interested in a traveling baseball league. How about it guys, it seems that we have the games, do we have the interest?

In between innings we can bowl & shoot!

059 (resized).JPG

063 (resized).JPG

#753 11 days ago

Very nice Star Slugger. Bat-a-Score might be the most unique P&B I've played,
    but Star Slugger for me is the better player of them all..
    Surely a machine to be proud of..

#754 11 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

time to see if anyone is interested in a traveling baseball league. How about it guys, it seems that we have the games, do we have the interest?

Picture of bar please.

#755 11 days ago

Well, it's more of a Kitchenette and it's around the corner. But I do have the back fender and seat from a Cushman scooter (you can just barely make it out in the first picture above) that you can use for a bar stool!

#756 11 days ago

Wow a wonderful pick up-no doubt well worth every hour & every mile you travelled.

#757 11 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

Well, it's more of a Kitchenette and it's around the corner. But I do have the back fender and seat from a Cushman scooter (you can just barely make it out in the first picture above) that you can use for a bar stool!

Well alright it looks like we have a league forming:)

#758 11 days ago

I'm going to have to find a beer sign and a Muskie to hang on the wall now

muskybar (resized).jpg

#759 11 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

I had a great day on Monday.

That game is beautiful. Looks like it just cleared your soffit!

#760 11 days ago

Thanks. I measured it when I went to look at it in December and confirmed that it would fit on that wall. Even so, I got a little nervous when I put the legs on it and began sliding it into place! I had a couple of other places for the game if it was too tall. I really wanted it near the Rifle Gallery and the Bowling Alley - I'm glad it fit.

#761 11 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

I'm going to have to find a beer sign and a Muskie to hang on the wall now

"Northwoods tavern" is my gameroom motif.

#762 11 days ago

"Northwoods tavern" is my state of mind!

#763 10 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

"Northwoods tavern" is my state of mind!

Yeah take a look at Alex's game room pics :-/=. I might have to rip out my 'disco' and start over:)

#764 10 days ago

@bek1966. I don't suppose yours has the card stapled above the score motor that shows what each stack does? If so is there any chance you could take a good picture of it? Mine is missing.

#765 10 days ago

I think that this is the card that you are looking for is it? Shoot me an email if you want a larger photo. bekarchitect@wi.rr.com

026 (resized).JPG

#766 10 days ago

That's the one, I'll shoot you an email. Thanks

#767 10 days ago

Photos sent via email John. Good luck!

#768 8 days ago
    Quoted from bek1966:

Thanks guys!
    I actually made the drive twice! The first time was in December to take a look at the game in person and put a deposit down on it. The seller was very nice to allow me to do that and hold it for me while I put together the remainder of the funds. Monday was the pick up and I was blessed with a sunny day in the upper 40's (unusual weather for February in these parts).
    With another pitch and bat making it's way into the state of Wisconsin I think it is time to see if anyone is interested in a traveling baseball league. How about it guys, it seems that we have the games, do we have the interest?

Congratulations on acquiring a Star Slugger in great condition! United Manufacturing understood just how much us future collectors would covet this game. They even designed the cabinet like a coffin so that our wives could bury us in it. . .happy to be the running men of the afterlife, rounding the diamond for eternity in that EM arcade in the sky they call heaven.

#769 6 days ago

Yep, a Super Homer to the stars

#770 5 days ago

I'm still on the hint for a ball bowler (bit of a project) (Also have my rifle game up for sale). I'm curious if anyone knows the manufacturing numbers on ball bowlers vs shuffle bowlers. Seems like it has to be at least 10 to 1 more shuffle alley.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 9.95
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    $ 34.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 169.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 10.00
    $ 64.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 269.99
    $ 1,029.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 9.95
    There are 770 posts in topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.