Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Slash
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

275501218_536083147822107_2284535426323501120_n (resized).jpg
    275566908_3118821941768445_6345546437540965924_n (resized).jpg
    s-l500 (resized).jpg
    coke2 (resized).jpg
    coke1 (resized).jpg
    193418815_4676443399052072_2242210299368834948_n (resized).jpg
    20160713_135220 (resized).jpg
    Coke cooler (resized).jpg
    Clubhouse 2019 (resized).jpg
    PDR_0247 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0238 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0236 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0235 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0220 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0219 (resized).JPG
    PDR_0217 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I looked but think this has not been discussed here. How ever you pronounce your favorite carbonated beverage one of the three above machine or fountain show us a picture or even a restore project as I have seen Coke and Pepsi machines come up on TV shows. Heck my brother in-law collects Pepsi memorabilia which is harder than Coke. I know some are less seen RC, Dr. Pepper etc. Thanks and waiting for that first photo.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Vendo H110 1956. Cosmetically unrestored, I like the patina.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There was an episode of Pawn Stars where they bought of all things a BLUE Coke machine instead of red. I think it was worth more also. I like the old soda machines as I saw many of them as a kid. Do any of you find it hard to get bottles now compared to back then when they were everywhere?

Some I guess are regional and always wondered as I ran across this from a friend of mine a few years (sorry to say he has passed away since then).

ALE8

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Wife fell in love with this Pepsi VMC 81. Also picked up a Coke Coolerette. The stand is pretty rare I believe. But it goes well with the 4’ x 8’ Coke sign LOL!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Also old Pepsi machines I think are harder to find as many more Coke ones out there. I don't smoke but I have seen several cigarette machines for sell. I always remember the one in my uncles theater down in Marathon Florida when I visited.

3 months later
    #15 3 years ago
    Quoted from plgg3:

Westinghouse WB-78
    [quoted image]

Liked the machine and I remember Dad's Root Beer!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Looked for a long time for a Mtn. Dew machine. After finding out they didn't actually make them back in the 60's, 70's etc...(they would send you decals and paint color to make your own), I found one in New York. Paid like $800 for it but I didn't care because it was what I wanted. I could buy Pepsi and Coke machines all day long for a couple of hundred but why be like everyone else? Plus I love the Dewwwwww.
    John
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Other more rare ones that I like are RC (Have only seen one or two) Dr Pepper I have always liked not just a selection in the machine and the Pepsi Blue machine on Pawn Stars.

7 months later
    #23 2 years ago
    Quoted from melappels:

Here is my Vendo 81
    [quoted image]

Looks like the one that is in the grocery store near my grandmother's place when I was young. You have to remember that was more than 50 years ago.

5 months later
    #25 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

People tell me that the best machine here is my coke machine. They love the $2 beers.
    Looks to be the same as the dew one above but with coke cards. I have some LED batten fixtures on the way to replace the burnt out fluro tubes.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

OK I have to ask what's the Mystery soft drink flavor?

#27 2 years ago

Know you got me hooked I always loved Fanta as a kid. We had a machine with Fanta grape in it in our lounge at high school where we used to play cards between classes. I remember those good memories of the many card games and having a Fanta grape.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grayman_EM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-cola-pop-or-soda-machines-old-or-new?tu=Grayman_EM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.