Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 298 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PM_Jeremy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00551 (resized).JPG
    Swap-and-Sell-at-Medls-July-2018 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 009 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 005 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 004 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 003 (resized).jpg
    brazil 14 (resized).jpg
    brazil 10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0380 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0375 (resized).jpg
    Gay time (resized).jpeg
    189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0040 (resized).JPG
    20151114_115122 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#268 6 years ago

Just picked up Gay Time as my first bingo! Hoping to get two Miami Beaches later today!

Gay time (resized).jpegGay time (resized).jpeg

#270 6 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Congrats! Great game (looks like your backglass is nice, too)!

Thanks! I saw that I can get a replacement from http://www.coos.net/bingo_e/ for about $200, but I think I will restore this one as its not too far gone.

I've enjoyed your podcasts. I hope to add two Miami Beach machines to my collection later today!

#272 6 years ago

They're both supposed to be working 100%, so one to keep and one to sell?!?

#277 6 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Your going to enjoy hopping holes and moving lines on this great playing Bally Bingo Machine. I love mine.
    Check out my Gay Time bingo here at » YouTube video
    Nice pick up...

I can start a game, but it doesn't pay out credits when you win. It did when I played it at the seller's place, so I'm not sure whats going on.

I found a loose wire that I need to repair, and some of the fingers on the reflex unit had been intentionally bent up so as to not make contact. Was this done by an operator to reduce payouts?

When I put in a nickel, the game automatically starts. I can keep adding nickels for extra features, but the red button on the face of the cabinet seems to do nothing. Shouldn't the nickels show as credits on the counter, giving me the option to push either the red or yellow button for extra features or extra balls?

I am unable to try for extra balls, as the yellow button doesn't do anything either.

NicoVolta will be at my house on the 16th to fix some EM pinball, I sure hope he can help with bingo!

If anyone has a suggestion, I will definitely take it!

#279 6 years ago

Thanks BPC for that good reply to my question! In the bingo simulator program, which I greatly enjoy, you can play for extra balls before the game even starts - perhaps this is an error on the programmer's part?

I'll post a report on NicoVolta's visit, and our success (or lack thereof) with the bingo.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines?tu=pinpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.