Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 298 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PM_Jeremy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00551 (resized).JPG
    Swap-and-Sell-at-Medls-July-2018 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 009 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 005 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 004 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 003 (resized).jpg
    brazil 14 (resized).jpg
    brazil 10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0380 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0375 (resized).jpg
    Gay time (resized).jpeg
    189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0040 (resized).JPG
    20151114_115122 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 8 years ago

Awesome stuff - enjoyed looking at these. I think I might like to add a Bingo machine to my collection !

#107 8 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

Ditto, NoQuarters. I should be picking up a Roller Derby from Vic 2 weekends from now as long as everything falls into place. Looking forward to it!

Lucky you ! Enjoy. Sounds like a good one. Nostalgia there too - I remember watching Roller Derby on TV as a kid. During the commercials the announcer would say " and remember you saw it right here on Roller Derby "

Congratulations on getting a Bingo machine.

#110 8 years ago

Cool picture Vic - maybe one of those is still hanging around some where waiting for me . Or maybe there is even a nicer one somewhere that is possibly destined for my collection.

#115 8 years ago

Huh... If that's what happens when you get a Bingo machine then I'm getting Two ! LOL

#117 8 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

Dasvis: also the legs with metal plates are correct for later bingos. When the heads started getting heavier, they switched to metal legs and added reinforcement plates to prevent twisting.

Good to know - I had noticed some photos of some machines and thought the reinforcement was done to repair a bad cabinet and leg connection. In some cases maybe so, in other cases it's factory. Is this just true of the late metal leg varieties ? Are those the only ones where the reinforcement is factory ? I suppose workmanship is a clue also ?

1 week later
    #127 8 years ago

Hi Vic

I wound up buying the Palm Springs from the fellow who got it along with Bonanza !
    Brought it home yesterday and have it set up.

I will need some help with getting the Palm Springs working correctly. PM sent. Looking forward to some guidance.

Thanks
    John

Palm_Springs_at_home_001_(resized).JPGPalm_Springs_at_home_001_(resized).JPG

#128 8 years ago

A couple more pictures inside the head.

inside_plam_springs_head_001_(resized).JPGinside_plam_springs_head_001_(resized).JPG

inside_plam_springs_head_002_(resized).JPGinside_plam_springs_head_002_(resized).JPG

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

John read this article a few times in the link below. It will give you the knowledge you'll need to work your way around your bingo and feel comfortable repairing any problems you might need to address. I played and tested this Palm Springs many times(playing at least 100 replays on different days) and it worked correctly at it's previous owners home. I sent Dan a video of the game working all features throughout an entire game including extra balls, so more than likely it could be a easy fix.
    http://archive.ipdb.org/russjensen/inside.htm

Ok - Can you send me the video of the game working ? I would like to see the operation of the machine. If you have some time please reply to the PM messages I sent you outling some of the issues I see with the machine. You can send the video to my email I provided or you could post a link where I can view it. It may be helpful to see that. Thanks. Give me your number - I could call you when convienent.

#135 8 years ago

Thanks Vic for the videos of Palm Springs. It was helpful to view them. We'll get in touch. I'll need some coaching for sure. Also got an offer of help from pin member and another bingo guru guy - Bingopodcast . Thanks guys. With some internet and phone coaching I'll see if I can get things playing correctly.

Just be patient - The Bingo is a whole new animal to me. I am getting half way decent with Flipper EM games - but the Bingos are a different breed !

#141 8 years ago

Nice bunch of Bingos Butch ! If you have a chance maybe get some shots of the other ones posted up here. Cool Showboat.

#169 8 years ago

That's a bunch of Bingos. I like the cabinet art we can see on that Circus machine in post #156. Very cool.

#170 8 years ago

Didn't really plan on it, but I wound up with my second Bingo a couple days ago - Coney Island.
    Just a Couple quick shots here.

Its a project machine... Have started a separate Topic thread for it ....

Working on Coney Island - another Odyssey begins.

coneyisland_1_(resized).JPGconeyisland_1_(resized).JPG

coneyisland_2_(resized).JPGconeyisland_2_(resized).JPG

#173 8 years ago

Oh Oh - didn't plan on #3 either. Picked up a Bally Big Time project also. I have started a Working on Big Time thread for this one too. Though it might be awhile to I get to this one. A few pictures of what it looked like when I picked it up...

Big_Time_1_(resized).jpegBig_Time_1_(resized).jpeg

Big_Time_2_(resized).jpegBig_Time_2_(resized).jpeg

Big_Time_3_(resized).jpegBig_Time_3_(resized).jpeg

#176 8 years ago

Good grief No - I am over capacity and then some. Three Bingo's is way plenty for me. Didn't dream I'd wind up with three of these critters.

( Of Course though, if a Very Pristine one would avail itself I could maybe have my arm twisted )

I'll probably put one of these at my son's house when I get all of them running... Coney Island is being a little more difficult to get going than I thought it might be. I'll keep working at it.... Maybe when I get around to Big Time, just maybe it will be an easy one to reawaken.

It's an education.

#179 8 years ago

Butch - that is very good news for those out East. Too bad Wisconsin doesn't border Pennsylvania!

Looking forward to seeing the photos of restored Bingos. Enjoy seeing Bingos.

#188 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

NOQUATERS you are in luck he drives to Greenbay ever year for a Packers game or sometimes two games

That is great. GO PACK GO ! I'll keep that in mind if I get hung up on getting my other Bingo's going or should some other one find it's way in my collection and I have an issue.

3 weeks later
    #205 7 years ago

Nice collection and room full of Bingos Robert. Like them all. Touch Down is neat and different.

1 month later
    #227 7 years ago

Nice assortment. I like the artwork on the backglass and cabinet on Atlantic City. The opening on the side a door ?

#231 7 years ago

Very cool with the service doors. That Atlantic City is really nice ! Thanks for posting more pictures of it.

#236 7 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

The Dixieland Vic posted just above did work a little bit. It would not accept multiple coins so you couldn't light boards 2-6 nor any features. If you had a hit on card 1, it wouldn't score it. I didn't look at the internals so no idea if it was complete or not. If I'd had room to haul more than one machine, I might have grabbed it at $150 if it wasn't missing a bunch of mechanics.

So what did you come home with ? It sounds like you went home with one from the show. Must have been a nice game passing up the Bingos.

#239 7 years ago

That fully working Dixieland looks nice - somebody should have took it home. ( The OXO next to it would have got a once over from me - I like the Pointy people - I have a Gulfstream and Doodle Bug, I'd add a nice OXO if presented with the chance ) I better not come out East for a show, I know I'd come home with a Bingo if I saw a nice working one and another game !

Speaking of Bingos, one of these days I have to get back to working on my Coney Island. Have gotten busy since the arrival of Spring.

#241 7 years ago

Good pick up Dave - I really dig the 2001 Backglass - it's groovy ! I bet you grab another Bingo next time.

Maybe the Dixieland owner isn't too terribly far away from you. Could be a road trip. Take help - that sucker looks really heavy - even in Bingo class looks heavier than some.

3 weeks later
    #245 7 years ago

Very cool single card Bingo. Even somebody that hasn't seen a Bingo before can probably play this one I'll guess ? - Any features, or do you just straight up play and it pays on how many in a row you get ?

1 year later
    #281 6 years ago
    Quoted from balzofsteel:

As close to a bingo as I've got - does this one count?

Four Corners is a neat unusual game. It's not seen much and might be a bit rare. I'm not positive but I don't believe there were a whole lot of them made.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.