Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 298 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PM_Jeremy
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00551 (resized).JPG
    Swap-and-Sell-at-Medls-July-2018 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 009 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 005 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 004 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 003 (resized).jpg
    brazil 14 (resized).jpg
    brazil 10 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0583 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0380 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0375 (resized).jpg
    Gay time (resized).jpeg
    189 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0041 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0040 (resized).JPG
    20151114_115122 (resized).jpg

There are 298 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #156 8 years ago

Here are a few of the United Bingo Collection from Bingo Butch

untitled_(resized).pnguntitled_(resized).png

#157 8 years ago

That row of United's is so gorgeous. Look at those stencils! I definitely want to get a few more of those beauties in my collection.

#158 8 years ago

united_bingos_(resized).pngunited_bingos_(resized).png

#159 8 years ago

Will post the other side of the wall with Uniteds all games pictured are different bingos

#160 8 years ago

That's a nice line-up. Is it a complete collection of all the United bingos?

#161 8 years ago

Nope need a few more to complete the Uniteds have all the Bally

#162 8 years ago

Butch that line up is stunning!

--Jeff

#164 8 years ago

Have an extra Pixies and Playtime

#165 8 years ago

Those games are beautiful.

#167 8 years ago

Old picture from the early 80's one of my fathers accounts

frankies_(resized).jpgfrankies_(resized).jpg

#168 8 years ago

Ticker Tape and Dixieland - two great six cards. Great picture!

#169 8 years ago

That's a bunch of Bingos. I like the cabinet art we can see on that Circus machine in post #156. Very cool.

#170 8 years ago

Didn't really plan on it, but I wound up with my second Bingo a couple days ago - Coney Island.
    Just a Couple quick shots here.

Its a project machine... Have started a separate Topic thread for it ....

Working on Coney Island - another Odyssey begins.

coneyisland_1_(resized).JPGconeyisland_1_(resized).JPG

coneyisland_2_(resized).JPGconeyisland_2_(resized).JPG

#171 8 years ago

So my question is did any Bingo's have bells?

I remember playing a couple back in the day and they just had the knocker for winning games. They seemed super quiet and strange to me as a young kid then comparing them to a pinball machine.

Ken

#172 8 years ago

All the early United Bingos had bells

#173 8 years ago

Oh Oh - didn't plan on #3 either. Picked up a Bally Big Time project also. I have started a Working on Big Time thread for this one too. Though it might be awhile to I get to this one. A few pictures of what it looked like when I picked it up...

Big_Time_1_(resized).jpegBig_Time_1_(resized).jpeg

Big_Time_2_(resized).jpegBig_Time_2_(resized).jpeg

Big_Time_3_(resized).jpegBig_Time_3_(resized).jpeg

#174 8 years ago

Well, there's not a bingo parts wanted section, so this is probably as good as any to post this.

Looking for a set of wooden legs for my '57 Show time project.

Thanks - Dasvis

#175 8 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Didn't really plan on it, but I wound up with my second Bingo a couple days ago - Coney Island.
    Just a Couple quick shots here.
    Its a project machine... Have started a separate Topic thread for it ....
    Working on Coney Island - another Odyssey begins.

coneyisland_1_(resized).JPGconeyisland_2_(resized).JPG

NOQUARTES this is how it starts next thing you know you will have 20 of them

#176 8 years ago

Good grief No - I am over capacity and then some. Three Bingo's is way plenty for me. Didn't dream I'd wind up with three of these critters.

( Of Course though, if a Very Pristine one would avail itself I could maybe have my arm twisted )

I'll probably put one of these at my son's house when I get all of them running... Coney Island is being a little more difficult to get going than I thought it might be. I'll keep working at it.... Maybe when I get around to Big Time, just maybe it will be an easy one to reawaken.

It's an education.

#177 8 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's an education.

#178 8 years ago

Just letting everyone know that my son Mike has decided to go back out on the road repairing Bingos. As of this point he will be doing the following states PA,MD,NY and NJ. Also if you would like your Bingo fixed and or restored you can drop off at our shop here in Pottsville, PA. I will be posting some photos of some Bingos that he has restored.

#179 8 years ago

Butch - that is very good news for those out East. Too bad Wisconsin doesn't border Pennsylvania!

Looking forward to seeing the photos of restored Bingos. Enjoy seeing Bingos.

#180 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Mike has decided to go back out on the road repairing Bingos.

Great! I'll let folks know on the podcast.

#181 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Just letting everyone know that my son Mike has decided to go back out on the road repairing Bingos. As of this point he will be doing the following states PA,MD,NY and NJ. Also if you would like your Bingo fixed and or restored you can drop off at our shop here in Pottsville, PA. I will be posting some photos of some Bingos that he has restored.

Awsome! Does he (and your shop)also work on Bingo Vacation machines? Just in case mine ever breaks down or needs any kind of repair work.

Thanks in advance!

#182 8 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

Butch - that is very good news for those out East. Too bad Wisconsin doesn't border Pennsylvania!
    Looking forward to seeing the photos of restored Bingos. Enjoy seeing Bingos.

NOQUATERS you are in luck he drives to Greenbay ever year for a Packers game or sometimes two games

#184 8 years ago

UNITED SOUTH SEAS

ss_(resized).jpgss_(resized).jpg

ss1_(resized).jpgss1_(resized).jpg

#185 8 years ago

ss2_(resized).jpgss2_(resized).jpg

ss4_(resized).jpgss4_(resized).jpg

#186 8 years ago

That stencil is amazing, great work on the repaint!

#187 8 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

That stencil is amazing, great work on the repaint!

Thank you

#188 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

NOQUATERS you are in luck he drives to Greenbay ever year for a Packers game or sometimes two games

That is great. GO PACK GO ! I'll keep that in mind if I get hung up on getting my other Bingo's going or should some other one find it's way in my collection and I have an issue.

#189 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

united_bingos_(resized).png

Your collection of United games are sensational! The artwork is stunning. I thought I was dreaming when I viewed these pictures.

#190 8 years ago

Pictures of my Bingo Vacation. Includes a pic of the LCD (yes lcd, only bingo ever made with one I am told). Also has an automatic token/quarter hopper just like a slot machine!!!! Lot's of beautiful chrome too!

87fff31078a9d5010b2ff1e75f6bffcc63f74a48_(resized).jpg87fff31078a9d5010b2ff1e75f6bffcc63f74a48_(resized).jpg

3152212120e46682f749ce2f354ff3575e422a88_(resized).jpg3152212120e46682f749ce2f354ff3575e422a88_(resized).jpg

1_d22fd89639614d4c34ef98ccc077f828_(resized).jpg1_d22fd89639614d4c34ef98ccc077f828_(resized).jpg

1_d22fd89639614d4c34ef98ccc077f828_(1)_(resized).jpg1_d22fd89639614d4c34ef98ccc077f828_(1)_(resized).jpg

#191 8 years ago

I've never seen a Bingo Vacation. Looks awesome. What kind of features does it have? Is there a manual on instructions and game play?

#192 8 years ago

Never seen a Bingo Vacation.. I wonder if it will turn out to be like the old Stern pinballs from the 70's. They were always broke just because they were a new company but, would still like to have one. Great find !! Oh and thank you Vic.

#193 8 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Well, there's not a bingo parts wanted section, so this is probably as good as any to post this.
    Looking for a set of wooden legs for my '57 Show time project.
    Thanks - Dasvis

Dasvis there are a set of wooden legs on ebay right now for sale

#194 8 years ago

I do not have a manual but it is super easy. I am not an expert player so it's hard for me to explain the features. All I know is it works and is beautiful to look at. I have owned it 7 years and it just never breaks. I am actually looking to sell it because the grand kids(reason I bought it) are driving cars now and it never gets played. The machine is outside Detroit Michigan. I just would like to get $750 since I paid 900. Again, nothing ever breaks on this machine. If something dif, getting parts would be impossible and a nightmare!

#195 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I've never seen a Bingo Vacation. Looks awesome. What kind of features does it have? Is there a manual on instructions and game play?

Here is a quick photo discussing some features. There really is not much on the web. The technology was way ahead of it's time, I mean it had a huge lcd screen in year 2002. Not even Stern could have done that. Still, they went out of business. Perhaps popularity of bingo was just not there in year 2002.

image003_(resized).jpgimage003_(resized).jpg

#196 8 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Dasvis there are a set of wooden legs on ebay right now for sale

Saw that. Are United legs same as Bally?

#197 8 years ago
    Quoted from FrostyMug:

Here is a quick photo discussing some features. There really is not much on the web. The technology was way ahead of it's time, I mean it had a huge lcd screen in year 2002. Not even Stern could have done that. Still, they went out of business. Perhaps popularity of bingo was just not there in year 2002.

image003_(resized).jpg

Is it just the one bingo card on the backglass or can you play other cards ,screens, moving numbers games etc?

Thanks for the photo.

#198 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Is it just the one bingo card on the backglass or can you play other cards ,screens, moving numbers games etc?
    Thanks for the photo.

It all is flexible. The screen changes as you select different cards and features. The system creaes various sounds and LCD screen special effects as well.

#199 8 years ago

FrostyMug, bring that game down to Florida.

#200 8 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

FrostyMug, bring that game down to Florida.

I have thought about it. I need to bring Baywatch to our condo on rhe water. The theme is more fitting in Florida than in Michigan. The trip after that I may bring the bingo down there. May be easier to sell around St. Petersburg or Gulfport area.

There are 298 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.