DSCN1292 (resized).JPG
DSCN1287 (resized).JPG
2017-09-10 18.49.06 (resized).jpg
2017-09-10 20.57.14 (resized).jpg
2017-09-10 20.59.12 (resized).jpg
2017-05-31 20.48.46 (resized).jpg
DSCN7459 (resized).JPG
IMG_2520_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

Cool pages.

8 months later
#31 7 years ago

Got my first 5 in a row racking up 150 credits on my Palm Springs .....

First I scored 3 in a row on the main card lighting 8,16 and 6. Used the select a number for 16 after getting 6 and 8 on my first two or three balls shot.... After shooting my fourth and fifth ball I dumped my odd balls using the odds/even feature.

Reshot new balls and got the 18 to score the left supercard. Then bought a couple extra balls without much scoring luck.

The number 4 was all that was left to get 5 across on the main card. Bought my 3rd extra ball and finally hit the number 4 on my last shot to light up Five in a row on the top of the main card !

First 5 in a row I have scored !

DSCN7459 (resized).JPGDSCN7459 (resized).JPG

#34 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Up to last night 32 credits was my biggest win.... having hit that many times on Super Cards. I am thinking 150 credits will be hard to top. 5 in a row is tough. I don't know exactly how many credits I spent getting the win but probably about 20+ or so. Reflex was in giving mode. Getting features lit came easy. Most credits were spent buying extra balls.

Earlier in the night I had 4 corners feature lit and got 3 of them - couldn't hit the 4th and extra balls were stingy that game. So I started a new game. 4 corners is tough. Feature doesn't light much and then hitting them is tough. Usually play for a lesser pay out, usually settling for a 3 in line in those instances.

Robert - I see on your collection page you have a bunch of Bingo's - WOW - what a group !!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-biggest-bingo-hits?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.