(Topic ID: 144305)

Show us videos of your EM Pinball Machines!

By PinballFever

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6483_(resized).JPG

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I ain't got time to watch all those awesome videos... please, stop!!!

Welcome amendes and I hear you! I've been watching the videos for the games I'm interested in first then hopefully the rest as I get time.

Quoted from pinwiztom:

one of my favorite AABs

Good to know. I wonder how hard it is to find this game?

Bruce

#52 8 years ago

1971 4 Square - Nice looking game.

Bruce

#53 8 years ago

1975 Soccer - backbox mechanical animation

Bruce

#54 8 years ago

1973 OXO - looks fun to play with the Tic-Tac-Toe theme

BTW, I prefer videos showing the gameplay. Not videos where someone is manually actuating the game with the ball in hand. (or even worse, plunging all 5 balls into the game at once)

Bruce

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

1972 Space Time - I loved the tunnel light animation when I used to play this game!

Just got mine a few weeks ago. I've shopped it out, but I'm still working out some bugs. Great game!!! Thanks for the video.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Just got mine a few weeks ago. I've shopped it out, but I'm still working out some bugs. Great game!!! Thanks for the video.

Welcome Pahuffman and congratulations on getting a Space Time! Glad you enjoyed the video.

Bruce

#57 8 years ago

A few videos of some games that I've had.

1951 Genco Hits and Runs

1977 Williams Liberty Bell

1969 Gottlieb Target Pool

1974 Gottlieb Top Card

#58 8 years ago

Finally got this 1970 Gottlieb Baseball working with the help of a few Pinsiders. (THANKS AGAIN)
Put some LED blinkers in the pops for some playfield animation...I know...I'm going to EM Hell for that sin but, it's visually interesting.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from DPhillips1965:

I'm going to EM Hell for that sin but
» YouTube video

Just wash your mouth out with soap and good to go.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

A few videos of some games that I've had.

Welcome dtown and thanks for posting your videos!

I especially liked the Genco Hits and Runs. Such a beautiful and charming old baseball themed machine!

This is the first time I've seen Target Pool gameplay and I was watching the pool balls light up on the backglass.

Quoted from DPhillips1965:

Finally got this 1970 Gottlieb Baseball working with the help of a few Pinsiders.

Welcome DPhillips1965 and thanks for posting your video! (LEDS and all!)

Being a baseball fan (Go Dbacks or Cards!) this game really appeals to me.

I've also linked these games to this thread.
Bruce

#61 8 years ago

1958 "3-D" - Very interesting game that was at the 2015 York Show.

Bruce

#62 8 years ago

Just a quick fly over of my latest project-the second of two Joker Poker em version. Working on a wedgehad right now, and boy does my back thank me! Pardon the music, was just in the background while I work.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Just a quick fly over of my latest project-the second of two Joker Poker em version.

Welcome stashyboy and thanks for posting your video! That is such an immaculate machine. I can see why this title is so highly regarded.

Will we be a seeing a gameplay video of your beautiful Joker Poker soon?

Bruce

#64 8 years ago

A classic Gottlieb Wedgehead that I have yet to play.

1963 Gigi

Bruce

#65 8 years ago

Another classic Gottlieb Wedgehead - I haven't played this one either.

1965 Kings & Queens

Bruce

#66 8 years ago

1966 Central Park - I've played this title and it's a fun game.

Bruce

#67 8 years ago

Welcome stashyboy and thanks for posting your video! That is such an immaculate machine. I can see why this title is so highly regarded.
Will we be a seeing a gameplay video of your beautiful Joker Poker soon?
Bruce

Ok, here ya go Bruce-

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Just a quick fly over of my latest project-the second of two Joker Poker em version. Working on a wedgehad right now, and boy does my back thank me! Pardon the music, was just in the background while I work.
» YouTube video

Sample game. Nice.

#69 8 years ago

1966 Central Park - I've played this title and it's a fun game.
» YouTube video
Bruce

yes it is. I have to admit my lack of love for some of the Gottlieb 60's titles, but having restored a Central Park this year, I was impressed with the layout/game play. The outlane area has some interesting geometry. When you think you are safe, it will drain. When you think you are done, it can bounce back into play.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Ok, here ya go Bruce-
» YouTube video

Very nice. Looks better than new. Are those standard Gottlieb 3" flippers? They look like something else.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Very nice. Looks better than new. Are those standard Gottlieb 3" flippers? They look like something else.

Right? Yea, I wondered about them too. The game is a sample, that was pretty complete (came with all paperwork, consisting of a hand printed blueprint schematic-very delicate, layout sheets,etc, but no manual which makes sense). These are the bats that came with it, so I left them. They were a bit dirty and slightly yellowed as one would expect for a game that is almost 38 years old. They look like early System 1, so again for a transition game, might be possible.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Ok, here ya go Bruce-

Very nice! Did you rest the camera on the apron during gameplay?

The backglass is beautiful all lit up like that.

Bruce

#73 8 years ago

1972 World Series - A baseball themed Add-A-Ball pinball machine. (video is a bit shaky)

Bruce

#74 8 years ago

1972 Grand Slam - The replay version of the 1972 World Series AAB game.

Bruce

#75 8 years ago

1970 Baseball - another baseball themed wedgehead for us baseball fans.

Bruce

#76 8 years ago

1972 World Series - A baseball themed Add-A-Ball pinball machine. (video is a bit shaky)
» YouTube video
Bruce

One of my earlier restorations was a World Series. For some reason the backglass are usually very nice and the playfields only have wear from the kickout holes. I really liked the layout, but was a bit too easy to beat.

Yes, I had my phone propped on the apron with a bit of window putty holding in place.

2 weeks later
#77 8 years ago

1960 Gottlieb "Flipper" - I believe this was the first Add-A-Ball?

Bruce

#78 8 years ago

1954 Lovely Lucy - For the woodrail lovers. This is a nice video of the gameplay.

Bruce

#79 8 years ago

1947 Humpty Dumpty - The first pinball machine with flippers.

Bruce

#80 8 years ago

1962 Tropic Isle - I love this game!

Bruce

#81 8 years ago

2010 King of Diamonds - From Retro Pinball

Bruce

#82 8 years ago

I'm glad my Lovely Lucy made the cut! I miss her!

I like that Flipper game. Seen that game, but never the vid...thanks for posting!

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

I'm glad my Lovely Lucy made the cut! I miss her!

Was this your Lovely Lucy? Your video?

Quoted from jodini:

I like that Flipper game. Seen that game, but never the vid...thanks for posting!

Welcome jodini! I like it too. Didn't have time to try o-din's Flipper when I was at his home.

Bruce

#84 8 years ago

1966 Cross Town - One of the all time classic Gottlieb wedgeheads (the game in this video plays great)

Bruce

#85 8 years ago

1966 Subway - Add-A-Ball version of Cross Town

Bruce

#86 8 years ago

Just finished a Gottlieb Pioneer and a Williams Ski Club

IMG_6483_(resized).JPGIMG_6483_(resized).JPG

#87 8 years ago

1967 King of Diamonds

Bruce

#88 8 years ago

1959 Queen of Diamonds - Nice game!

Bruce

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

Just finished a Gottlieb Pioneer and a Williams Ski Club

Welcome and nice lineup! Will you be posting videos of your beautiful pinball machines?

Bruce

#90 8 years ago

Thank you Bruce. I will be posting videos soon.
Colin

#91 8 years ago

I look forward to seeing videos of them.

I couldn't zoom in the picture you posted to tell but these three machines look like they're in new or restored condition. It's definitely a beautiful sight to see a lineup like that in person all lit up and room lights dimmed.

Thanks again Colin.
Bruce

#92 8 years ago

1965 Paradise - I was admiring a photo of one all lit up and looking like new. This is a beautiful machine I wouldn't pass up owning.

Bruce

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-videos-of-your-em-pinball-machines/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.