Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1000404 (resized).JPG
P1000403 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JKnPA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

The 'Red button Relay' energizes when the Red button is pressed.
It is located at A-10. It stays on because the relay sw. B( at D-10) locks ON, which enables the coil
to latch ON.
*** See manual page 18.
**** If your relay is ON when you Power On..........the above relay switch B may be making
contact. It s/b 'Normally OPEN' not Closed or
Red Button sw.#1 ( at C-10) may be Closed. Both contacts s/b N/O.

#8 6 years ago

NO...........

#10 6 years ago

I had the same problem with one of my Bingos; I don't think it was my 'ShowTime'
though. I think I was able to get it from the Backcase though...... don't remember!
You need to get access from the Front; its much easier when you can lower the Backcase
and work on it that way. You may have to work on that 'Magic Squares' assy. You will probably find out that
assy. can be a royal 'PITA"....... be careful with that assy. , it has 115volts on it.
"ShowTime' is a great Bingo............ one of my favorites!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JKnPA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-time-cant-find-red-button-relay-on-schematic?tu=JKnPA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.