Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TaylorVA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4494.JPG

#1 11 years ago

What is stock on this pin and which do you use/prefer?

#2 11 years ago

Lightning is stock, yellow ones to be exact and yes I prefer then. It makes the game times cut in half.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#3 11 years ago

Lightening, I like the challenge.

#4 11 years ago

I thought the yellow bolts were stock but could not confirm this on ipdb- had a hard time finding them so I bought black lightning bolts with white flipper rubber...I can just imagine how brutal this is going to be lol

#5 11 years ago

Lightning flippers. Every shot is easily made.

#6 11 years ago

Like Dayhuff says, yellow lightnings are stock, and yes, I prefer them.

It's mean with them for sure, but that's the way you'd expect to be treated by Dracula, LOL.

#7 11 years ago

I feel like I've been cheating with the regular flippers lol

#8 11 years ago

I use regular black flippers with red rubbers. I do use lightning flips on my FishTales though...

#9 11 years ago

Lightning on mine.

#10 11 years ago

Reg blood red.

#11 11 years ago

I think it's a fun game in both configurations, but there's no such thing as a "casual" game on BSD w/lightning flippers.

#12 11 years ago

Lightning. Game was designed and shot geometry was laid out using regular flips, so I would not fault anyone for going back to what was originally intended for the game.

#13 11 years ago

Yea I have them on my FT too, hated them at first now I don't want to change them, play with the lightning flippers and it will improve your abilities across the board so to speak. Would be easy to see the hands if you added a poll to this thread

#14 11 years ago

Lightning bolt for sure. I changed my JM to black lightning bolt flippers as my FT came with green ones and I loved the challenge.

#15 11 years ago

Lighting flippers the olny way to go

#16 11 years ago

had lightning bats for years then changed over. totally different game. game is more reasonable now, even at a 9+ degree pitch. you can actually play it. still fast as hell, brutal, but a lot more fun.

#18 11 years ago

Regular red blood here.

#19 11 years ago

I like to keep it stock, so go lbolt

#20 11 years ago

Regular. More control and plays better.

#22 11 years ago

Red lightning. Only way to go......

#23 11 years ago

lightening on mine. Came with them, never had the urge to switch em

#24 11 years ago

Yeah honestly I don't find BSD nearly as punishing as FT with lightning flippers. I would be afraid that regular flips would make BSD borderline easy

#25 11 years ago

Prototype red flippers... A wedding gift from LTG! Thanks again Lloyd! Every time we use the machine we're reminded of your kind gift. -J and L

IMG_4494.JPGIMG_4494.JPG

#26 11 years ago

bolts..

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Regular. More control and plays better.

Control is in the player not the flipper. I have as much control with a lightning flipper as I do with a regular one. SDTM is SDTM with either configuration. Regular flippers just make the game easier giving inaccurate shots enough power to compensate for poor aiming.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-of-hands-lightning-bolt-flippers-or-regular-bsdracula and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.