(Topic ID: 151740)

Show me your best pin packing/shipping work?

By lowepg

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lowepg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball_Hawaii_(resized).png
    P5050014_(resized).JPG
    P5050009_(resized).JPG
    P5050008_(resized).JPG
    P5050006_(resized).JPG
    P5040005_(resized).JPG
    P5040003_(resized).JPG
    #1 8 years ago

I was going through some old photos and found these photos from a few machines i had to ship cross-county many years ago

lol.

Talk about overkill!

P5040003_(resized).JPGP5040003_(resized).JPGP5040005_(resized).JPGP5040005_(resized).JPGP5050006_(resized).JPGP5050006_(resized).JPGP5050008_(resized).JPGP5050008_(resized).JPGP5050009_(resized).JPGP5050009_(resized).JPGP5050014_(resized).JPGP5050014_(resized).JPG

#2 8 years ago

Nice! Last time I saw a pack like that there was a $1.5MM computer inside the box.

But I guess to handle the long ship, you needed to do this.... it's going to southern Italy... right?

......................Fra-Gi-Le.......... (quite exotic)
    faz

#3 8 years ago

Nice work,
    I hate those foam peanuts, months later you still sweeping them up

#4 8 years ago

Twilight Zone pin to Hawaii

Pinball_Hawaii_(resized).pngPinball_Hawaii_(resized).png

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from skywalker:

Nice work,
    I hate those foam peanuts, months later you still sweeping them up

Also, I VASTLY underestimated how many damn peanuts it took to fill that damn thing!

Luckily the buyer paid all the costs for the packing, but damn! I definitely laughed at myself when I was done.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-me-your-best-pin-packingshipping-work and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.