(Topic ID: 62390)

Shout out to The Pinball Podcast, Coast 2 Coast Pinball & Gameroom Junkies!!

By aztarac

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I know it has been said before, but wanted to say thanks again to Don, Jeff, Nate, Preston, and Patrick for some great podcasts. The latest shows are outstanding - lots of commentary, arguments, discussions, and interesting content. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and energy to put them together. Pinball has certainly seen a resurgence lately and you can hear the excitement and enthusiasm in the shows. Well played!!

I know there are others out there as well - I need to download Pinball Soul and get caught up and am anxiously awaiting the return of the Silverball Podcast. Spooky Pinball is out there as well and I used to be a diehard listener, but am going to take a break for awhile (sorry Charlie). I realize designing and building a pinball machine can be extremely time consuming, but in my opinion it is starting to really show in the podcasts. Enough said...don't want to bash.

Again - Great job guys!!

#2 10 years ago

Thanks for listening. We have a great time talking pinball for a couple hours, and the fact that other folks 'listen in' and comment via email is really fun and encouraging.

Jeff and I recently talked about the video gaming community, and how harsh it can be. I posted an Xbox game review on Amazon the other day and received 'hate mail' literally within hours. Meanwhile, we've been doing The Pinball Podcast for nearly two years and have only received smart, articulate and constructive criticism. We really do have a fantastic community of great people in this pinball hobby of ours. I love you guys *sniff*...

#3 10 years ago

beats RGP radio...barely.

#4 10 years ago

I enjoy listening to all the wonderful podcasts! Thanks for doing them for us to enjoy!

#5 10 years ago

I enjoy Maverick pinball and as The Pinball Podcast are massive fans also I'm a massive fan.

Listen to GRJ also when I can be bothered but do not follow on FB like I do The Pinball Podcast and Spooky is ok if im desperate as its just not for me but I am looking forward to the pin.

Silverball I don't mind they are gone but at least they could have inform us why and if they plan to be back.

#7 10 years ago

I do really miss Silverball! I wish they would come back or at the very least, let us know. I was listening to some of their episodes today. I love the eBay that they do!

#8 10 years ago

I totally miss Silverball. Let's all message-bomb the hell out of Rob and convince him to record again.

#9 10 years ago

We totally should! Or... you guys could do shows daily I kid I kid...

#10 10 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. We'll get another episode out there soon. Since we don't get paid for doing this, knowing others are enjoying what we do and seeing supportive comments like these go a long way and mean a lot. Thanks again!

#11 10 years ago

I love them all but Silverball is my fav so please come back. And we need to find Gameroom Junkies and Pinball Podcast some sponsors. Great shows and they deserve some cash. Do you guys have a paypal donation link? I'd contribute.

2 weeks later
    #12 10 years ago
    Quoted from BOBCADE:

I love them all but Silverball is my fav so please come back. And we need to find Gameroom Junkies and Pinball Podcast some sponsors. Great shows and they deserve some cash. Do you guys have a paypal donation link? I'd contribute.

We recently added a donation button, just in case someone was feeling generous... http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/ Thanks for asking!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-the-pinball-podcast-coast-2-coast-pinball-gameroom-junkies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.