Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by perryd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th_uncle_fester.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just found a much needed ramp sold out everywhere else as well as colored flipper rubber as well as colored post rubber. Easy checkout and insanely fast shipping. Never used curley before but I will be back!~SoOoKy

#2 11 years ago

Yes i had very good service and shipping also.

#3 11 years ago

Love working with them. It's unreal how quickly stuff gets shipped. Never had any problems. Quickly becoming a favorite vendor.

#4 11 years ago

Bought a couple of machines from him in the past, both were great deals.
    Bob

#5 11 years ago

I bought something from him last night and received a shipping confirmation with tracking number first thing this morning. Doesn't get much better than that!

#6 11 years ago

Curly is always helping folks out. Hats off...

#7 11 years ago

Curly is the man, don't tell him I said it though, his head is already big enough.

#8 11 years ago

Curly is awesome!
    Got tons of stuff from him when i restored my whirlwind.

#9 11 years ago

I always check out his store before ordering anywhere. Lots of times I've found that he has all I need in one order, whereas I often have to do split orders between other vendors. He's really underrated.

#10 11 years ago

Bought my Corvette from him. Easy to deal with and machine has been trouble free. Real nice shop and operation. At the time he had a ton of NIB pins.

#11 11 years ago

$35 shipping for one small decal, no not a big fan

#12 11 years ago

Just had $10 shipping on a single plastic... but hey, no-one else had the plastic so I guess it's okay.

#13 11 years ago

Curly is Pinfester rated at:

th_uncle_fester.jpgth_uncle_fester.jpg

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from stuartr7:

$35 shipping for one small decal, no not a big fan

Welp.... BAA has one decal I need as well. $9.99 plus shipping, but noone else has it. So my choice's are either to pay it and not bitch since I know what I have to pay ahead of time, OR not get a decal I cant get anywhere else including Marcos etc. Why pay it if your not happy at the cost then? Doesn't make sense. Just my two cents and your millage may vary. `SpOoKy

#15 11 years ago

Curly is a good guy.

#16 11 years ago

Just had a recent order from him. Couldn't ask for better service.

#17 11 years ago

got a machine from him last year, good guy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-little-shop-of-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.