Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MapleSyrup
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iron man Pinball with Cointaker Premium Leds 002.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just wanted to express how great the service is at Cointaker.
    Melissa was really helpful and went above and beyond.

Cointaker isn't the only company out there that provides great service, but I think they're one of the best.
    If any of you haven't ordered from them before, feel free to do do with confidence.
    Great company to deal with!

Thanks again Melissa!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone want to search and post the thread where they (distributor) sold their personal IM weeks before the IMVE release for a sky high price?
    I don't have time to hunt it out but it is a good read for those that are interested.

Thanks for taking a dump in my thread.

Once again, you've proven that you're all class.
    Well, "ass" anyway.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

I have never had any issues with Cointaker , and by the way I think BR passed on the asking price.
    If I remember they heavily modded it, which we all know , BR likes to do himself.

Why would anyone bother getting all the facts straight BEFORE slagging someone online?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-cointaker?tu=Chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.