(Topic ID: 13272)

Shout out to Black Rose for cointaker discount!

By Crispin

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Most honorable mention to the man who set up our pinsider discount at cointakers with Chris. He just saved me some cash with my JD Led set and will save me more in the future! HA HA Thanks!

#2 12 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Most honorable mention to the man who set up our pinsider discount at cointakers with Chris

+1 Thanks B_R! ...saved me some decent coin with my past few orders.

#3 12 years ago

+1 Thanks, just placed my first Cointaker order for some LED's.

#4 12 years ago

B_R is my hero!!

#5 12 years ago

great post...yep BR has saved me probably like 30 bucks now...Cointaker should give BR some free LED's for all the business too, i hope they are at least..

#6 12 years ago

Thanks to B_R I have saved hundreds!

#7 12 years ago

Great work Black Rose

#8 12 years ago

It's very cool that Cointaker has continually honored the discount remaining the only major distributor to offer discounts to Pinsiders and it was awesome of B_R to look into getting it for us. The discount made me go through Cointaker consistently for my LEDs.

Well played Cointaker and B_R!!

#9 12 years ago

Yeah, saved me a ton of money too!

#10 12 years ago

You Guy's are Welcome !!! Anything for Pinside & Pinball !! I should be Hang-n out with Chris & Melissa this week-end in Texas @ the Pinball show.. Maybe he will Run a Special Promo- on Led's . I'll let Ya'll know if he does.. Also , if there is an AC/DC Prem- or LE there ,, I will Film a Better Video than what has been seen so Far.. Pimp those Pin's !!! B_R

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You Guy's are Welcome !!! Anything for Pinside & Pinball !! I should be Hang-n out with Chris & Melissa this week-end in Texas @ the Pinball show.. Maybe he will Run a Special Promo- on Led's . I'll let you know if he does.. Also , if there is an AC/DC Prem- or LE there ,, I will Film a Better Video than what has been seen so Far.. Pimp those Pin's !!! B_R

B_R....I will be there with AC/DC Premium Serial Number 1. Call me when you get in.

#12 12 years ago

i just used the discount too. thanks!!!

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from palmettopinball:

B_R....I will be there with AC/DC Premium Serial Number 1. Call me when you get in.

# 1 , How Cool is that !! Glad yr Goin Drew.. I'll be lOOk-n for The Marco Specialtys Booth
    My plane is Due to Arrive @ DFW around 2:30p
    See You & the Premium Friday !! I'll be Up-load-n " Live From Texas " that will be my Topic Header

#15 12 years ago

Cointaker not only has great products, they also have great customer service. I would not order LEDs anywhere else.

#16 12 years ago

+1

used it for my MM leds (yet to be installed as I have been side tracked with this RCT project pin)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-black-rose-for-cointaker-discount and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.