New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275116)

Shout out to barakandl !

By Gort

78 days ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 66 days ago by srcdube
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 78 days ago

Iv'e needed a couple boards for my Paragon the past couple months. barakandl owner of nvram.weebly.com was quick to answer my questions and quick to ship the boards I needed. That's how a business should be! The boards work great and are built great! I'm sure a lot of you guys all ready know this, but this is for the ones that don't.

PS
And no, I don't know him.

#2 78 days ago

+1
I've purchased his wares and emailed multiple times, all with positive results. I say buy with confidence and support a fellow Pinsider!

#3 78 days ago

Quality stuff indeed

#4 78 days ago

I know many people that have bought his boards and were very happy. I know two people that had problems with his boards and he tried to help repair the boards and is willing to replace them in the small chance their is a problem. He's a great asset to the community.

#5 78 days ago

I have to agree, He is a very nice guy and is willing to help out anytime.

#7 78 days ago

Yep I have his boards in several of my machines, he even repaired one for me that had something go wrong a year after having it, no questions asked. huge asset to the hobby.

#8 78 days ago

Andrew is nothing short of awesome!

#9 78 days ago

He knows his shit. Even if he won't put a ribbon cable connector on his Stern/Bally MPUs. (Long-standing joke. )

1 week later
#10 66 days ago

He helped me debug my original Paragon soundboard without once trying to push his product. Just wanted to get my Paragon sounding correct for me. It wasn’t until late in the debug process that I found out he supplies boards. I’ll definitely turn to him when a board dies that cannot be debugged or repaired.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 159.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside