By StrangeSubset1

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StrangeSubset1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Not sure where to post this, so mods if you think this should be moved, please go ahead.

I recently bought a machine from a local vendor who is also on this forum under the user name: surfsidedetail (OC Pinballs)
    Turned out I found some issue with acid damage on the main board and he out me in contact with his tech. Somehow that conversation got lost and I ended up having the board repaired by Chris Hibler (thanks again Chris). Anyhow, I did contact Evan at OC pinballs, and let him know about it. He got back to me right away, apologized for the misunderstanding and reimbursed me the cost for the board repair.
    I have to say, I was very positively surprised, totally did not expect it. Really big shout out to Evan at OC Pinball. I would highly recommend buying from him (I already gave him my wish list ).
    Nice guy to deal with and the follow up on this was beyond anything excepted. Just thought I share some positive experience.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StrangeSubset1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-a-very-good-seller-oc-pinballs?tu=StrangeSubset1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.