Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pchdetc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
IMG_1342.JPG

#1 4 years ago

Just wanted to share with my pinside family some awesome pinball buying/selling/trading experiences I've had over the past few years with a great dealer. My props and shout out go to Randy at Gotpinball.com for all he has done to help me in this hobby for several years now. I have purchased both used games and NIB Stern machines as well from Randy. I have always been given honest, up front information on pricing and great deals from Randy. Gotpinball.com is a family owned business that actually makes you feel as a part of their family when you do business with them. I don't often post such high endorsements of companies out there, but have to give props to my man Randy. I'd highly recommend him to all of my pinside friends. Whether you are looking for a NIB Stern pin or used pin, Randy will go out of his way to take care of you. He will also accept pin trade ins and offer affordable shipping or delivery. I know of several other Florida pinball collectors that have had the same kind of experience working with Randy.

Check out his website at WWW.GotPinball.com or email him at pinball@aol.com.

Here are just a few pics of some of my pins that I've been really enjoying....several are here only because of the help and great deals from Randy.

I'm really looking forward to get my next pin soon, a Kiss Pro....so I can have a pretty cool Stern trio together: AC/DC, Metallica and Kiss!

Thanks for everything, Randy!

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

#2 4 years ago

Completely agree with you! I have bought several games including my recent MET Pro LED. First rate seller and even nicer person. Randy is the best!!!!

1 month later
#3 4 years ago

Update - got my Kiss Pro this week! I am very impressed with this machine. The artwork, gameplay and audio are all awesome! Way to go, Stern. Below are some pics of the new addition to the lineup to complete the Stern Music Pin Trio....AC/DC, Met and now Kiss.

Thanks to Randy at gotpinball.com for the great deal and helping with delivery as well as taking in my trades. I highly recommend Randy.

IMG_1491.JPGIMG_1499.JPGIMG_1498.JPG

3 months later
#4 4 years ago

I have to add another glowing endorsement for Randy. He hooked me up with a NIB TWDLE for a great price. Randy is great to talk to on the phone and sends email updates during the entire buying/shipping process. It was exactly one week from the time I ordered until the game arrived.

Thanks again Randy!

#5 4 years ago

I second that emotion. I purchased a "Wheel of Fortune" pin that had to be shipped to Cincinnati. Randy wanted me to wire $4000 to his bank. I have never done business with them before but I took the plunge. I was given updates almost hourly before the pin arrived. It was packed like a brick s*@t house. It was such a rewarding experience. I was even able to hagle a little on the price. What a rewarding buying experience it was. Thanks again Randy. JLC

#6 4 years ago

I agree with the others. I purchase two pins from Randy @ Gotpinball. My first purchase was a KISS Pro and the second was the Iron Man Pro Vault Edition. Both brand new in the box. Randy is a very nice person and truly cares.

Thanks again for the great pinball machine sales and delivery.

Buy with confidence and Buy from GotPinball!!

- Chris

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside