(Topic ID: 232209)

Shout out to a couple of distributors

By Chisox

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Unfortunately a lot of the time I see threads started about distributors it’s to bitch. I just wanted to give some props to Joe PinballSTAR and Kurt at Hemispheres (not sure of his username here) for teaming up and getting me an MBr on short notice before Christmas. These guys bent over backwards to get me this game in time. Don’t hesitate to use these guys, they’re solid. Thanks guys!

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Excellent thread. A lot of these companies work hard to get us impatient/excited customers our games in a reasonable time. Merry Christmas to them and all of you.

Is there anyone more impatient than us waiting for a game? I’m worse than a 7 year old on Christmas morning.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Hey John thanks for the shout out and to Joe for being another awesome dealer out there who does play by the rules!
    It just happened to work out as we had another delivery to do about 15 minutes from you. Here to help
    Enjoy your new game and wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey Kurt, I knew you were on here somewhere. Thanks again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shout-out-to-a-couple-of-distributors-?tu=chisox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.