1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Hemispheres
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Unfortunately a lot of the time I see threads started about distributors it’s to bitch. I just wanted to give some props to Joe pinballstar and Kurt at Hemispheres (not sure of his username here) for teaming up and getting me an MBr on short notice before Christmas. These guys bent over backwards to get me this game in time. Don’t hesitate to use these guys, they’re solid. Thanks guys!

#2 1 year ago

Excellent thread. A lot of these companies work hard to get us impatient/excited customers our games in a reasonable time. Merry Christmas to them and all of you.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Excellent thread. A lot of these companies work hard to get us impatient/excited customers our games in a reasonable time. Merry Christmas to them and all of you.

Is there anyone more impatient than us waiting for a game? I’m worse than a 7 year old on Christmas morning.

#4 1 year ago

Wow thanks for the shout out. Was a lot of fun teaming up with Kurt at Hemisphes to make something happen in time for my customer. It’s great when competitors can also be friends with the ultimate goal of taking care of the community and our customers without $ as the only driving motivation. Lots of other distributors too who work together, play by the rules, and service their customers. Again, thank you for the thumbs up.

#5 1 year ago

Worth mentioning Chris at King Pin Games.

He called me a few nights back and wanted to borrow a set of leg levelers to help a customer of his in my area whose NIB was missing them. It turned out the customer found them and didn't need a set.

I was impressed with the customer support trying to help a customer able to play his game.

LTG : )

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Wow thanks for the shout out. Was a lot of fun teaming up with Kurt at Hemisphes to make something happen in time for my customer. It’s great when competitors can also be friends with the ultimate goal of taking care of the community and our customers without $ as the only driving motivation. Lots of other distributors too who work together, play by the rules, and service their customers. Again, thank you for the thumbs up.

Now enough patting yourself on the back, get back to work!!!!

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Unfortunately a lot of the time I see threads started about distributors it’s to bitch. I just wanted to give some props to Joe pinballstar and Kurt at Hemispheres (not sure of his username here) for teaming up and getting me an MBr on short notice before Christmas. These guys bent over backwards to get me this game in time. Don’t hesitate to use these guys, they’re solid. Thanks guys!

Hey John thanks for the shout out and to Joe for being another awesome dealer out there who does play by the rules!

It just happened to work out as we had another delivery to do about 15 minutes from you. Here to help

Enjoy your new game and wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hemispheres:

Hey John thanks for the shout out and to Joe for being another awesome dealer out there who does play by the rules!
    It just happened to work out as we had another delivery to do about 15 minutes from you. Here to help
    Enjoy your new game and wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey Kurt, I knew you were on here somewhere. Thanks again.

1 week later
    #9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Hey Kurt, I knew you were on here somewhere. Thanks again.

No problem. Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 29.99
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 229.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 169.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 1,200.00
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside