(Topic ID: 257242)

Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don' t own a game?

By Viggin900

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don't own a pin?”

• Yes 155 votes
      82%
    • No 33 votes
      18%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2BFDE9A-149C-43CB-BC3C-6078E380AF13 (resized).jpeg
    South-Park-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-right-now-meme (resized).jpg
    $ 1 kxeqdI42QECa6l6ETxTR_water_down_a_plughole (resized).jpg
    C02F9E83-9757-406B-9911-F14B5842F47A (resized).jpeg
    78826882_434866300753432_919730288244817920_n (resized).png
    E70BE3A7-1237-41DF-9F54-D581F1FDCE67 (resized).jpeg
    donatio heart (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    th (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

Thats hilarious! Especially a thread started with a poll! No one seems to get it.
    Not talking about just any podcast on the pinball hobby. A podcast that talks about what owners and buyers should demand from manufactures. Critiquing everything on what sells best, whats the best value, and everyone should do this, you should do that. ... guy doesn't even own a game.
    Practice what you preach.

Every time I see one of these Kaneda hate threads they always get shot down with lots of down votes , and a lot of upvotes in support of Chris . Just going off that , I think he's well on the way to winning his third twipy .
    I bet you thought you were going to get a lot of upvotes for this thread , well that's backfired bigtime .

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not trying to shame other podcasts but one is done by someone who sells pinball of every background. Do you think he's going to take a deep dive into a game he sells and blasts the supplier for something they did wrong. Doubt that!

Quoted from drfrightner:

Zach,
    Don't get so sensitive I wasn't calling you out. OMG talk about grow a pair!

I knew exactly who you were talking about .
    Zach can't win . He was being called biased even before he was selling pins . I've heard you on Kaneda podcast and you sound like a great guy , just as I've heard Zach from the very beginning on SDTM , I've heard him say many times what he does like and doesn't like about pins . He is just passionate and loves pinball and respects the time and effort people put into making games , so he doesn't want to shit on them . I love roller coasters but even a " bad " roller coaster is still a good roller coaster . So you can call me biased on things I love .

#105 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I am coming to appreciate your tenuous grasp on reality and comprehension in general. Do you recommend that Kaneda go on hiatus until he owns another pinball machine?

It doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyway . He's owned pinball machines for years and now because he sells his to get some new ones , suddenly he can't have an opinion on pinball . Just totally ridiculous but everyone here already knows that .

#107 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I know that, you know that, it appears that everybody except one know that, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.
    I wonder if all of Kaneda’s shows before he sold his games are valid and that once he owns a game again, his shows going forward will be valid? Hey thelaw, can we get a pinball court ruling on this?

The law knows all things "sometimes " .
    The irony is people see these bullshit threads and it puts their backup , and it'll just throw more votes his way in the Twip's .

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

so certain are you.

Ha Ha nice one . Love those Final Destination movies

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-you-win-a-twipy-podcast-if-you-don-t-own-a-game?tu=screaminr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.