(Topic ID: 257242)

Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don' t own a game?

By Viggin900

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should you win a TWIPY podcast if you don't own a pin?”

• Yes 155 votes
      82%
    • No 33 votes
      18%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2BFDE9A-149C-43CB-BC3C-6078E380AF13 (resized).jpeg
    South-Park-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-right-now-meme (resized).jpg
    $ 1 kxeqdI42QECa6l6ETxTR_water_down_a_plughole (resized).jpg
    C02F9E83-9757-406B-9911-F14B5842F47A (resized).jpeg
    78826882_434866300753432_919730288244817920_n (resized).png
    E70BE3A7-1237-41DF-9F54-D581F1FDCE67 (resized).jpeg
    donatio heart (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    th (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago

Not to mention that he lives in NYC and plays pinball at various locations like Sunshine Laundromat.

I swear....the amount of real estate he takes up in some people's brain is comical.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

As the owner of this website that is his choice. Just like its someone else’s choice to pay 10k for a pinball game or listen to xyz podcast. Do I agree with the owners point of view of not allowing Kaneda on this website NO! Why do people whine so much its only pinball. If he or anyone posts something you don’t like don’t read it. This website is filled with people who spread false rumors, and worse. But again even though I don’t agree I don’t own the website.
    People are free in this country to start their own podcast or their own message board, website or whatever. I want to say no I don’t agree with everything Kaneda says we 110% disagreed on Pirates, we debated that. I think he was wrong and honestly I think he ultimately admitted he might have been wrong. That is the great thing about discussion and debate. You can’t let people get under your skin.

But you weren't here when he was on Pinside. If you were you'd understand why he's banned. I'm not going to go over the laundry list of transgressions as they've been well documented. (Even they don't include the PMs he allegedly sent to Robin that have been alluded to.) His banning from Pinside is justified.

When he was on here, I was one of his biggest critics. However, I can separate his history on Pinside with his podcast and his place in "pinball media". Although I disagree with him often and a few times I've had to tune out (including, respectfully, when you've been the guest), I listen to his show whenever an episode comes out. It's a nice balance with other podcast offerings.

I'm also a radio geek and am always impressed with anyone that can do a entertaining solo show. Love him or hate him, I feel Chris does that. He's a polarizing guy but he has the most discussed pinball podcast for a reason.

Robins' site....Robins' rules.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-you-win-a-twipy-podcast-if-you-don-t-own-a-game?tu=pismoarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.