(Topic ID: 195339)

Should you buy a NEW Stern Pinball Machine?

By RGR

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 271 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RGR
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lemmings (resized).jpg
    IMG_3271 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3270 (resized).JPG
    20170811_131342 (resized).jpg
    Toe Truck (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2383 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#105 6 years ago

A self titled pinball expert with 92 youtube subscribers now thats funny

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

Gary Stern is that you?

Jack is that you

#107 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

...and to think they made people create a video for why they should be the chosen ones to buy a $15k pinball machine that after 8+ months is still on pre 1.0 code. At least with Lyman on the game the code should get completed and be unique.

A fool and his money are soon parted you can still buy LE games for all JJP and 4 Stern games

#166 6 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

The price increases over the last two years are on the verge of ludicrous,

WTF the link you give shows a $200 price increase in last 2 yr and that is ludicrous

#169 6 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

Problems out of the box... When I bought STTNG in 94 it literally took me minutes to set up. Only the other day a friend took 2 hours to set up AS. Yep things are improving 20 years on! Its unreal how blind some people are. Go and have a game of Dailed In then get back to me if you think its a better product than a company thats been making games for 25 years.. Next thing your going to tell me is ST is a better game than STTNG! I mean you cant bring the 90s back but JJP is doing a dam good job trying.

JJP are not at all like 90s games the deepest rule set 90s games were still easy to understand modern games not so much.With $8000 being the cheapest JJP game he is pricing out most in the hobby.When you bought STTNG in 94 you were not the anal collector going over the playfield with a magnifying glass looking for issues

#235 6 years ago
    Quoted from RGR:

And that's doubled over the last 24 hours...

That is because Pinside is full of Lemmings

lemmings (resized).jpglemmings (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-you-buy-a-new-stern-pinball-machine?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.