(Topic ID: 93049)

Should women players be allowed into a league!

By LouisXV

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GayGibson.jpeg
    hot-fit-women-pinball.jpg
    139395.jpeg
    !women.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-03-17-54-13_20140603201905957-606.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

My wife and older daughter both love pinball. My daughter is very good. Not so sure what I would think about her being the only female in a league, but that is just me being a protective dad.

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sorry. I searched Alpha Male pinball and this is what I got. And I think old school too, and I have no use for that term. WTF is alpha male?

I can see why your mad and trying to be funny!

I guess if my wife looked like yours, there would be no problem inviting her to a all-male pinball league! Nobody would notice!

#53 9 years ago

How about the topic title..."any thing wrong with having a guys only league?"

I think you would get a much more positive response. It sounds like you were looking to stir up the pot...I thought it was kinda funny anyway.

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from LouisXV:

Your the one who is acting immature now! Just because we want a pinball nights without women suddenly means i am homosexual?
    I am not the one who needs to grow up! Lots of guys agree but they are to scared to admit it because of the PC brigade.

No. But as long as you are discriminating against pinball players, let's just go ahead and throw out all children under 18, anyone that believes in God, all Republicans, anyone that drives a Chevy, people with a Blackberry, Mac users, and Canadians (as long as gasoline is getting thrown on the flames in this thread).

#55 9 years ago

Not even worthy of discussion...

GayGibson.jpegGayGibson.jpeg

verses...

hot-fit-women-pinball.jpghot-fit-women-pinball.jpg

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from LouisXV:

I can see why your mad and trying to be funny!

Not mad, but always trying to be funny. If some dude walked up to me and said "Hi, I'm an alpha male", well you get the picture....

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from Patofnaud:

Not even worthy of discussion...

verses...

hot-fit-women-pinball.jpg 31 KB

GayGibson.jpeg 25 KB

Yeah! Did you see all the ladies who looked like that at pinfest? !!!

Have you been in the pinball hobby long sir? lol

#58 9 years ago

We allow Women to be at the league nights, Like we are going to get our own beer ?

I am old school too and I enjoy an evening with just the boys. You know Beer , cigars, Foul language, farting and belching all the things that women roll there eyes at .. I get enough of the women on weekends when the wife and friends wives and sister in laws all are around. They talk to much. and drive me nuts.

I second the OP's motion No women on league night.

Now all you neutered little men can do what you want. I am old school and proud of it !

Brian Lenker
    Madison hts, MI
    586-344-0721

#59 9 years ago

Dude it's the part where you have deemed it a mans hobby that's not cool. You want hang with guys ok but that mentality overall is whacked.

#60 9 years ago

Well if you don't want to lose keep them out. My wife is amazing. If she played as much as I did I would lose every time. I think this is a silly question.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from LouisXV:

We would allow women into the clubhouse to watch, but they wont be allowed to touch the tables etc....
    I am not sexist, i just think its a mans hobby! What yall think? Please keep it clean!

Lighten up Francis!

#62 9 years ago

sure let them in just have them all wear a niqab and follow 3 feet behind you

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from LouisXV:

I guess if my wife looked like yours, there would be no problem inviting her to a all-male pinball league! Nobody would notice!

I can't believe you just talked shit about someone's wife. Attacks like this will not be tolerated.
    Oh and Hello Nixy.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-women-players-be-allowed-into-a-league/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.