Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by OhPinchy
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gamex (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

It’s been about 2 years since we last did our free pinball flyers program. Should we do it again?

#2 3 years ago

For sure!

Maybe a poll?

#3 3 years ago

Not sure what it is, but I like the sound of it!

#4 3 years ago

How’s that work? I’ve got some extra from the last release I went too. Would love to decorate the gameroom with others.

#5 3 years ago

I cant say no too free stuff but dont tell my wife.

#6 3 years ago

I'm in!!! And I don't even know how it works

#7 3 years ago

Here was the info from last time
    Ok I Think Its time to Open up the Free Flyers Again! I have found some More of Some Stern Flyers in a Box so I have added them to the list! Quite a Few of the More requested ones have been re added See List Below!
    Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.
    The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.
    Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

It’s been about 2 years since we last did our free pinball flyers program. Should we do it again?

Please and thank you, this would be awesome!

#10 3 years ago

So cool, I’m in! Do you guys display yours? I’d love to get one for each of my machines.

#11 3 years ago

I'm only interested in games I own.

Gonna miss the pre-gaming at expo this year-

gamex (resized).jpeggamex (resized).jpeg
    #12 3 years ago

Sounds cool! I'd be interested in some random ones!

#13 3 years ago

I’m in

#14 3 years ago

I'm in too!

#16 3 years ago

This sounds awesome. Curious what you got...

I still have my blue cup from the hotel room g2g

Missing pinburgh and being able to see the Americans I don't get to see otherwise.

#17 3 years ago

This sounds awesome! I would love to have some of the flyers for games I own.

#18 3 years ago

Thanks this is awesome

#19 3 years ago

I appreciate the offer. I would love to have some flyers regardless of the game. Sounds great, thanks.

#20 3 years ago

Sounds great, thank you.

#21 3 years ago

Wouldn't mind having a few of those also. Thx

#22 3 years ago

Awesome! Very generous of you. Is there a list of titles posted that I'm just not seeing?

#23 3 years ago

anyone want to do some trading ? Have a few

#24 3 years ago

Ooh! Yes, please.

#25 3 years ago

Awesome of you to do, sign me up too

#27 3 years ago

Neat!! I’d love to get in on this, more pinball to plaster the walls with

#28 3 years ago

A few stern flyers im still looking for, hopefully you have them!

#30 3 years ago

I’m interested simply for the purpose of using them for giveaways. I’m not a flyer person. But they sure are easier to move than the games themselves.

#31 3 years ago

I'm in.

Thanks

#32 3 years ago

Since the shows are postponed flyers are hard to come by. That would be great if you do this again JJ!

#33 3 years ago

Sounds fun, if you have any from the 80's like most of my games then count me in.

#34 3 years ago

That's awesome! I'm interested for sure

#36 3 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks to JJ for offering this deal up. I have spoken with him a couple of times regarding purchasing new pins, but have never made a deal as of yet. With that in mind he still took the time to package up a flyer and mail it out to me. I do not know JJ, but I do appreciate the effort to get me send the flyer out for nothing. I'll be sure to give JJ a call when I'm looking for a NIB pin again. Thanks again for the flyer.

4 months later
    #37 3 years ago

I just wanted to let everyone know this IS still a thing. I received an envelope yesterday with 7 Flyers. Joy !
    I had only requested 4. I appreciate the time and effort of you doing this. It’s a nice thing to do for the community. Thanks again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-we-do-free-pinball-flyers-again-?hl=mafia_metals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.