(Topic ID: 61079)

Should Stern release a Angry Birds pinball?

By TPM

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 117 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Zenith_Space_Commander_600.jpg
    tumblr_mqrgbsVnfC1rdqbfro1_500.gif
    th.jpeg
    angry2.jpg
    angry3.jpg
    angry1.jpg
    There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 10 years ago

Well, I hate to bust some people's bubble, but Stern is not building Angry Birds next. I smell the Star Trek on the hilltop.

#102 10 years ago

I say build angry birds to give Steve and crew as much time as they need on Star Trek! Don't rush anything stern we don't want to be ur testers

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

angry birds are over, something else.

Actually, there's a new Angry Birds game coming out: Angry Birds Go!

#104 10 years ago

#105 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Well according to the maker us stupid North Americans never watched The Thunderbirds and don't know what they are about.
    What the clueless insulting fool doesn't know is guys my age with disposable incomes watched it all the time when we were kids on KCOP out here in So Cal

Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Actually, it was on KTTV 11.

All I remember is that it was on about 7:00 am on Saturdays, and it wasn't always listed correctly in the TV guide. I do know Fox 11 reshowed it in the 90s with episodes reduced to a half an hour and rock music added.

#106 10 years ago

I remember the The Thunderbirds on TV! I also remember theses two things as well.

1- How fast can I change the channel!
    2- They made a "MOVIE"! It will flop and it did!

I want to know who the dummy was that paid all that money to make a movie. I could have told him you will never see a dime back of your investment and would have only charged him 15% to save him the cash. I guess I should say it like my dead old dad did "Whatever floats your boat"!

#107 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

I remember the The Thunderbirds on TV!

Was that in the 60s? Changing the channel then was not an option.IMO

#108 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

All I remember is that it was on about 7:00 am on Saturdays, and it wasn't always listed correctly in the TV guide. I do know Fox 11 reshowed it in the 90s with episodes reduced to a half an hour and rock music added.

... plus they re-dubbed the dialog and took out all the shots of characters smoking.

#109 10 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

... plus they re-dubbed the dialog and took out all the shots of characters smoking.

But, we watched it again anyway.

#110 10 years ago

Angry Birds is old hat - think about how that affected Episode 1.

Also, there's not enough source material to work with for callouts, art, and all that.

#112 10 years ago

Angry birds....Hmmmm FUCK NO!

#113 10 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Was that in the 60s? Changing the channel then was not an option.IMO

It could be done with a pair of pliers.

#114 10 years ago

I will second Alfred Hitchcock's Angry "Birds"

I like the art of the retheme shown.

I have enjoyed playing angry birds from time to time; but I would likely never buy a pinball of it.

#115 10 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Dad would yell at you if you turned the knob too fast those Admirals didn't grow on trees.
    Back then us kids were the remote control.

#116 10 years ago

Nope

#117 10 years ago

No need! We had one of these.

Zenith_Space_Commander_600.jpgZenith_Space_Commander_600.jpg

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-stern-release-a-angry-birds-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.