(Topic ID: 48898)

Should RUSH be the next music pin?

By kidpinballwizard

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should RUSH be the next music pin?”

• YES YES YES 65 votes
      43%
    • No rush sucks 79 votes
      52%
    • Wait Ii thought the singer a girl 8 votes
      5%

(152 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rush5.jpg
    rush4.jpg
    rush3.jpg
    rush2.jpg
    rush1.jpg
    rush_logo_wallpaper-normal5_4.jpg
    image.jpg
    bestofthebeast_Iron_Maiden_Album_Artwo.jpg
    image.jpg
    hemispheres-cover.jpg
    RUSHCOLLAGE.jpg
    zz.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

I would buy it but no it should not be one. There following is not that huge in the US obviously they have devoted fans. There songs are too long to be used for modes, they would have to be chopped up. Great idea but I bet we see Van Halen, Ozzy, Motley Crue and a few others first.

Just think about bands that were huge successes in metal and rock and there income lets say is not what it used to be. Those are the bands that will be next.

Pink Floyd and Led Zepellin and Hendrix would be amazing but I doubt anyone can secure these license because of cost and friction between family who owns the rights or between living bad members.

Iron Maiden is there next music pin and I will have my Trooper LE DAMNIT! Oh the cabinet of the translite, and Eddie being eddie all over the playfield. "done deal"

#53 10 years ago

Saw them last year voice was fine and he is one of the better bassist I have ever seen play besides Less Claypool and Flea.

The fans were sort of insane how into it they are and realized I am a fan but rush but not very hardcore to most.

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

^^^
    i wish his voice was "fine"... sadly, what made geddy "geddy" was his ability to screech... that ability is long gone...

I am no expert, the sound was very good at concord Pavillion. I will leave this to the bigger Rush fans as I bought my first rush album in 2012, I sort of ignored them in the eighties other than liking there hits.

I adore there long riffs, there instrument playing the lyrics and Geddys voice is just a bonus. In terms of Drummers Neil is one of the better ones I have heard or saw live.

#61 10 years ago

Oh they do have the best light show I have seen in concert too, something I was told about in the eighties. After seeing the blending of light and sound that aspect was amazing and lends itself well to pinball. Imagine if ster consulted with there light guy on lighting design on a rush pin, pretty stellar stuff one can dream but I doubt any of it happens.

Well said cc I concur.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starbase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-rush-be-the-next-music-pin?tu=starbase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.