(Topic ID: 215213)

Should jjp ce have diff code to the le

By Georgeh

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

With jjp having the roles Royce of machines and people with a bit of coin are buying into his machines . I believe his ce models should have an added feature to the gameplay not just cosmetic looks like they currently stand. This would clearly distinguish the machine from the two Lower models and the machine would have a greater chance to hold value.
    Stern seem to have it mastered in this field as they have added features no matter how small the feature is but you only get it on their top model machines. An example if toy story ce has an added play mode on it with a feature the other models won't have there would be a massive sellout . This may put the ce price up but I believe it would still sell . I also believe this is why his dice is still available because it's all the same game . What's your opinion on this

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Georgeh:

With jjp having the roles Royce of machines and people with a bit of coin are buying into his machines . I believe his ce models should have an added feature to the gameplay not just cosmetic looks like they currently stand. This would clearly distinguish the machine from the two Lower models and the machine would have a greater chance to hold value.
    Stern seem to have it mastered in this field as they have added features no matter how small the feature is but you only get it on their top model machines. An example if toy story ce has an added play mode on it with a feature the other models won't have there would be a massive sellout . This may put the ce price up but I believe it would still sell . I also believe this is why his dice is still available because it's all the same game . What's your opinion on this

Seeing that they specifically state “all 3 models play the same, only differences are cosmetic”, it’s be stupid to go back on that.

If they wanted to do some special coding a la BM66 to have a buyers name appear somewhere or a special callout, that’s another thing... but to include a mode/play feature is the same thing as removing it from the SE and LE.

#3 6 years ago

Batman 66 name callouts still not available for sle

#4 6 years ago

There is no money for them to do this and they aren't the Rolls Royce of pinball, the Buick of pinball maybe.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-jjp-ce-have-diff-code-to-the-le?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.