Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by RTS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

you have a pretty diverse collection/tastes.

I would say just sell the WCS and go buy something else. Based on your wishlist...
I vote Radical, Skateball, Dude, or Vette.

That said, Monopoly is on your list also and it is a decent game. I dont think it has lasting power and WCS is slightly better, but I would not have either long term.

Nothing wrong with cycling a game just to try it out. Pricewise that seems like a fair trade.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yeah, Rad, Skate,Dude, and Vette aren't at the top of my want list though and aren't worth to me what the going prices are for any of them right now. Instead of Vette I'm thinking that Mustang would be a better choice being that it's similar but newer.

I listed those 4 since you should be able to trade or sell and buy for the value of WCS. All 4 are way better than WCS.

Mustang is a good choice at 3800ish (seen quite a few at that or lower) but not any higher. Vette is a better deal even at 3k.

There is a cool story about how corvette was supposed to be a wide body and late in the design process things were changed into a standard body. You can see how they acturlaly just squished it all together and the only thing they lost was a 3 bank of drops becoming a 3 bank of standups. Vette is SUPER packed with great shots and toys. I honestly think it is a sleeper even at the 3k range they sell for now and would guess it to continue up.

Great multi, great toys, awesome 3rd flipper on the left with the jackpot and super jackpot, great combos and flow, a real kick back and physical lock mech, some good cheese factor, and a solid theme.

The ruleset is really fun to have all the modes and collecting cars with a fun final mode surprise also.

It is a really well put together game with lots going on.

For the shooter it also allows you to work on loop passed and drop passes on both flippers.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Wait, you're saying that you think Vette is better than Mustang? I'd have to respectfully disagree there. To me the game is worth 2500 max. I do love the shaking motor and drag strip lol

Yeah, I would take Vette over Mustang pretty much every day.

Vette is the better shooter, more unique in a larger collection, and more lastability.

Mustang is a solid game but side by side, vette wins for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-trade-wcs-94-for-monopoly?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.