(Topic ID: 147405)

Should I trade my The Walking Dead - TWD?

By ilovegames

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cubs-fan-blow-job-gesture-baseball-fan-gifs_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I almost bought a TWD Pro from someone on CraigsList before deciding to go with a Metallica Premium.
Why did I not buy the TWD Pro? The guy who owned it advised me against the purchase as the machine was boring and I wouldn't like it. Seriously, he talked me out of buying it. I still have no idea why he did this, but it didn't matter as 3 days later the ad was gone as someone bought it any way, likely against his own advice LOL.
Good luck on the trade, from what I've read many people buy the pin because of the show's hype - so now is a good time for the trade as I think it will slowly fall down the rankings once the popularity dies down.

Lol I just bought a premium and its freaking amazing pin and ithas nothing to do with the show . I like ithe show but the pin is more just a zombie pin rather than a walking dead. Crazy demand for the pin bc well...... its amazing after the last few updates and plays like no other . Its one the best pins I've played and for me its better than met but not by much .

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Thanks for painting all owners of a game as a bunch of liars but it's just not true. I trashed my TWD the first time I owned it and sold it. The OP here is doing the same. The rule set in TWD is genius but the layout is frustrating and can be a deal breaker. The pops specifically are irritating. So yea, even though I own the game currently I can definitely see why someone wouldn't want it.

I love the pops as they give me a break from the insane action lol. I also have a met and its in the pops a fair amount also but u rarely here it as a complaint? Everyone seems to want every game to be the exact same lol flow flow flow .. for me I like that its a little different which why its one of my top pins . Plus te zombie /horror theme is awesome and there's nothing else like it

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Wamprat:

No such thing as a keeper imo. Every title that has come through our house has been sold at some stage, some I have really missed playing so I have bought them again.
It's all good, it's pinball, there is always another title to chase.

Totally agree

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-trade-my-the-walking-dead-twd?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.