Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by locksmith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1473D817-F83D-4CB4-BD13-14A243E5CDCE (resized).jpeg
    DA8B0282-2956-432B-A84F-A7D50823AEC2 (resized).jpeg
    ScreenHunter_211 Mar. 25 17.06 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Game was offered to me from a friend,and it’s in good shape all around. Is it worth the trouble.I would not get it to make a few bucks. I’m a pinball fan with a big collection of pins.Any thoughts. Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Well, when your friend asks you to repay the favor, and bump off his nagging ex......

#3 4 years ago

If you have the space why not? I don't really care for bingo games but I'd take a free one to mess with until I was bored. Then make a few bucks or pay it forward and give it to someone else.

#4 4 years ago

Never saw the point of having a bingo pin to be honest. But this is free, so....

#5 4 years ago

Just bring your Power Lifter belt when you carry the Backbox. Lots of stuff in there!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Game was offered to me from a friend,and it’s in good shape all around. Is it worth the trouble.I would not get it to make a few bucks. I’m a pinball fan with a big collection of pins.Any thoughts. Thanks

****** Very Nice looking artwork on this bingo. ********
    1. I hope you have the key for the Backglass.
    2. You will need a good supply of Bulbs for the backglass being a 6 Card Bingo.
    Let us know how you make out.

ScreenHunter_211 Mar. 25 17.06 (resized).jpgScreenHunter_211 Mar. 25 17.06 (resized).jpg
    #7 4 years ago

No, it’s not worth the trouble.

It’s heavy and you won’t like moving it.

It takes up space and you won’t be able to get that last pin you want.

You won’t be able to get rid of it. Why do you think it’s free.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Black_Knight:

No, it’s not worth the trouble.
    It’s heavy and you won’t like moving it.
    It takes up space and you won’t be able to get that last pin you want.
    You won’t be able to get rid of it. Why do you think it’s free.

You may be onto something. Thanks.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

You may be onto something. Thanks.

Don’t ask me how I know.

#10 4 years ago

Take it!! You can always make room...

#11 4 years ago

Take it, or give it away to someone else who’s interested. There are fans of bingo games.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Take it, or give it away to someone else who’s interested. There are fans of bingo games.

I agree with you,I’ll make sure it doesn’t end up in the dumpster.

#13 4 years ago

If only I was a teensy bit closer.

#14 4 years ago

Never refuse anything that’s free !

You are going to need a shit load of bulbs ....

and I want to ask Black_Knight how he Knows !!

#15 4 years ago

When these bingo machines light up they are beautiful...It’s for free so buying bulbs for it shouldn’t keep you away from taking it

#16 4 years ago

Some of you guys need to broaden your horizons!!!
    Bingos are great. Sure, they are harder to fix and not as
    much action as flipper pins but learning how they work and
    restoring one is a blast. Got my first one for free and now have 5.
    Few pinheads have seen or experienced a *working* bingo
    so a nice thing to add to the line up.
    Steve

#17 4 years ago

They were used for gambling..the operator and owner of the establishment would pay out money if someone got bingo.This was a huge money maker for owners who put them in their place of business and people would dumb boatloads of money trying to get bingo and if they did the owner would pay out cash to the winner

#18 4 years ago

Free...is Free.
    I have 4, its completely fucking crazy learning experience. Buy an oil can.

#19 4 years ago

Yes! Clean it up and play it for a while. Move it along when you get bored of it....I got one of these “simpler” games and everyone loves it.

1473D817-F83D-4CB4-BD13-14A243E5CDCE (resized).jpeg1473D817-F83D-4CB4-BD13-14A243E5CDCE (resized).jpegDA8B0282-2956-432B-A84F-A7D50823AEC2 (resized).jpegDA8B0282-2956-432B-A84F-A7D50823AEC2 (resized).jpeg
    #20 4 years ago

Yes. Nashville has quite a bit to recommend it if you like quick games with a bit of strategy.

This was the first game with the Magic Number feature, and is quite a bit more reliable than Dixieland, which came after.

Simple rules - one coin per card, 3/4/5 in a row on -any- selected card to win. Yes, you can win on multiple cards, just like regular bingo.

Extra features like super lines and corners can be enabled for alternate (high) scoring, and the magic number feature allows you to pocket a single ball to double your score in some cards.

Free is always good. It's a fun, challenging game and fixing them is relatively easy if you are patient and ask questions. All documentation for the game is available online. Go for it.

#21 4 years ago

I grew up playing bingo machines at the bowling alley. I would jump at the chance of a free one.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from locksmith:

Take it! I'll help you if you sell me your MA!!

#23 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice.When the dust settles I’ll try to snatch it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-take-a-free-nashville-bingo-?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.