(Topic ID: 219289)

Should I take a chance with sweaty hands?

By cdnpinbacon

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Strummy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

My in-laws are coming tomorrow. I'm getting sick to my stomach. I thought Mabey a good time to move a pinball machine upstairs. My brother in law is a complete doofus and has a "sweaty hand affliction" should I trust him to help move one of my machines?

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

My in-laws are coming tomorrow. I'm getting sick to my stomach. I thought Mabey a good time to move a pinball machine upstairs. My brother in law is a complete doofus and has a "sweaty hand affliction" should I trust him to help move one of my machines?

Nope.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

That would be a negative....you can always take something for your stomach....a smashed pinball on the other hand....

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

should I trust him to help move one of my machines?

Up to you.

Remember. No situation is always better than a bad one.

Weigh your decision carefully.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

Make him wear gloves you'll be fine...or not...
    Good luck we are all counting on you...
    Al

#6 5 years ago

Hope you have flipper guards if he wants to play some.

#7 5 years ago

Definitely trust him. He's family! Get some video footage of the move too

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-take-a-chance-with-sweaty-hands?hl=tux and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.