Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

I only have one game that I feel is the GOAT. And I started playing in 1975.Have played games ever since. When the Six Million Dollar Man came out that was the GOAT for me then. Playboy came out the same year and it was right next to the game I loved. So I learned to hate the music for the playboy machine. But I don't have any time to play it like it should be. Have plastics for CE & LE and the same for all decals. Bonus is a CE playfield. Just thinking about selling but it would be hard because once it is gone very hard to replace.

#2 2 years ago

No fucking brainer my dude, SELL IT

#3 2 years ago

Easy sell, unless you hate monies.

#4 2 years ago

I am not sure what I should ask for it.

#5 2 years ago

Pirates is my dream theme ,it’s too bad I just got in the hobby only 15 months ago .That being said ,even if I would’ve purchased one ,sitting alone is not good for anything .If something is not being used and you can sell that object for 3Xs what you purchased it for why are you even thinking about this ?

#6 2 years ago

Wow you picked the right pin for your first and only purchase .

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from FryDaddy:

I am not sure what I should ask for it.

Check the last 3-5 sales in the marketplace and then add 5k to it. Take shit from everyone till it sells.

#8 2 years ago

I picked this pin because I could see the game play when it was on YouTube. Never seen anything like it. Instant sell.

#9 2 years ago

CE's are selling for 30k plus.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from FryDaddy:

I picked this pin because I could see the game play when it was on YouTube. Never seen anything like it. Instant sell.

Sure sure, no need to pump it, just list it

#11 2 years ago

That is not it. I am at the point that I will never sell it but my time at home sucks.

#12 2 years ago

Dump it and buy an LE. A much better game!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Dump it and buy an LE. A much better game!

LOL you do not know POC.

#14 2 years ago

User name checks out

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from FryDaddy:

LOL you do not know POC.

Perhaps, but I know POTC!

#16 2 years ago

I love JJP POTC. I feel lucky to have one and I think it's a top 3 game of all time for me personally. I have no interest in selling mine. That said, if I had a CE where I could get $30k out of it, I would sell it. The game is extremely good, but that is just stupid money IMHO. CE is only cosmetic. Sell it and buy an LE / SE back later at the right time and pocket an easy $12-15k.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

I love JJP POTC. I feel lucky to have one and I think it's a top 3 game of all time for me personally. I have no interest in selling mine. That said, if I had a CE where I could get $30k out of it, I would sell it. The game is extremely good, but that is just stupid money IMHO. CE is only cosmetic. Sell it and buy an LE / SE back later at the right time and pocket an easy $12-15k.

But I know like you if anyone plays this game it will never leave.

#18 2 years ago

Like I said been playing them since 1975 when we had a mall come in. 3 miles on bike but played there every day. Lunch money.

#19 2 years ago

I still to this day F%%%%% hate playboy because it was by the Six Million Dollar Man. Had to play that theme over and over and over and over . OK you get it.

#20 2 years ago

And yes no one ever played that peace of ##### playboy then. It sucked then and it sucks now.

1 month later
    #21 2 years ago

You kept it I assume? Mine is staying, even 35k won't pry it loose.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/should-i-sell-a-potc-ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.